It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

toxicTom: Having the front page open takes 5-15% of CPU when in Chrome. In FF it takes 25% (one core 100%) at all times. Strange.
FF is resource-heavy, even compared to IE. That for me takes 30-40% (so 60-80% of one core) every few seconds, when the background switches. In between, just a few percent.
Buenro-games: I got Seven Cities of Gold for FREE.
Congrats bro!
LJChronx: Oh they are...they are. How long does this crazy sale last?
See here. :-)
Well a thousand thanks to
Luned, opticq, w221, HypersomniacLive, Grargar, toxicTom, genkicolleen, IAmSinistar (hopefully I did not forget anyone) to tell me exactly how the complicated process of buying and gifting without an additional e-mail adress works. I think I will never forget this again :)
The_Blog: Gonna buy some gift codes for a potential giveaway later. People bought me so many games last 2 insomnia sales I think I have to give something back. Not sure how many games I will give away though.

Thought the same, but it should come back up later around.
amrit9037: Give them Thunderscape. In that way we will be a game closer to next game.
Already bought 2 copies ^^
EndreWhiteMane: Good for you, may your luck hold. :-)
penumbren: Hah. I certainly wouldn't mind!

Does anyone know if the freebie chance is per game per account, or per click per game, or what?
One person has scored 3 games so far so I think pretty random.
New Fresh deal: Capsized (-80%) [100]
Back and phew nothing interesting for me in the classic section so far.

Come on Alpha Centauri, Shadow Warrior Classic, or any 5,99 game on my wishlist.
penumbren: Hah. I certainly wouldn't mind!

Does anyone know if the freebie chance is per game per account, or per click per game, or what?
EndreWhiteMane: One person has scored 3 games so far so I think pretty random.
I'm just wondering if everyone has a % to get each particular game free, or if it's determined anew every time the game is clicked on, if that makes sense. (I did see those three freebies - lucky person! :)
And the system has started throwing me back two pages now.

MarkoH01: Well a thousand thanks to
Luned, opticq, w221, HypersomniacLive, Grargar, toxicTom, genkicolleen, IAmSinistar (hopefully I did not forget anyone) to tell me exactly how the complicated process of buying and gifting without an additional e-mail adress works. I think I will never forget this again :)
Are you sure you got it? If you need a step-by-step guide, we'd be happy to provide it. ;-P

Just joking. :-)
Capsized -80% $1.99

EDIT: Right... What Grargar said ^
Post edited March 02, 2015 by genkicolleen
This sale is not really my thing so far. The only games I got are the ones I got for free. :P The only thing that's tempted me so far is Dreamfall: Chapters, but I couldn't quite justify that price, given that I haven't finished playing through the first two games yet. Hopefully the sale will pick up for me later.
penumbren: I'm just wondering if everyone has a % to get each particular game free, or if it's determined anew every time the game is clicked on, if that makes sense. (I did see those three freebies - lucky person! :)
For every deal you have one random chance of getting a freebie. You click on it and it determines if you hit or miss. Anytime you click on that deal after this one time doesn't matter till the next deal.
penumbren: I'm just wondering if everyone has a % to get each particular game free, or if it's determined anew every time the game is clicked on, if that makes sense. (I did see those three freebies - lucky person! :)
May be something like the xth click, or the first one who clicks when there are y left, so they can have a fixed number of freebies, just spaced out.
CarrionCrow: You're luckier than me, I had to pay for my copy. =)
penumbren: After reading the reviews, I suspect my price was perfect. *g*
-laughs- I already had Entomorph, was waiting for the right time to grab that one to go with it.