It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

guppy44: So, how many pots of coffee deep are all of you? :p
Not pots, K-Cups. Had three today. :)

(the original kind, not the Keurig 2.0 DRM'ed version)
xenocidic: I'd like to pay this generosity forward, and I've got a spare copy of Star Wars: X-Wing for someone.

All I ask is that you try to then pay it forward further in this thread.
maz.588: Exoanthrope was looking for it.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post6520
Good, memory, well done :)
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Splatsch
high rated
pengchi87: Agh. When will grimrock 1, and nox, come up again? It's past 1am here and I have an appoinment at 6. :-)
Shadowrun returns and dragonfall would be very nice... I missed shadowrun returns both times! Oh lordie....
Ah looks like you're in luck x2. Shadowrun Returns PMd :)
Lemon_Curry: Man I hate that I'm automatically sent back ten pages or so every single time I click Post my message. I wonder why...
hummer010: Me too. Frustrating.
I happens to me aswell again. I had this a few hours ago and it returned a few minutes ago. It's annoying.
Finally! I can manage to get A Story About My Uncle after failed at first day :)
lz8: *Love* that game! It was my first GOG purchase & it's kind of ruined things by setting my sights so high. I'll probably set up Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 next & play them through together.
Tarnicus: I'm a big fan of the Infinity Engine games as well :)
I have all of them here in GOG. Now I only need the new editions to complete the collection.
In fact I believe I have all the rpgs available on GOG...
guppy44: So, how many pots of coffee deep are all of you? :p
Tarnicus: I don't drink coffee but thanks for the reminder to make a 4am cup of tea! :)
Happy to help! :)
deleted
Grargar: The second round is still not over.
Whoops! Let me rephrase that: Will there be three or more rounds? ;)
ElTerprise: Yes, sorry.

2015-03-03 21:31:00: Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass - Special Edition EUR 13.99 (EUR 34.99) [60%] (350 copies)
LiefLayer: Damn ... In any case it was very expensive even though it was in promotion ...

thank you
You're welcome.
Repeat Fresh deal: Teslagrad (-75%) [100]
A story about my uncle wen't fast.
Wurzelkraft: Whoops! Let me rephrase that: Will there be three or more rounds? ;)
There should be one more.
I wonder what happens when round three of the seasoned games is over and there are still many fresh games left. Will they change it from Double Insomnia to Solo Insomnia or will there be two fresh deals at once?
j0ekerr: That's EA's new expansion pack. You prevent zombie outbreak by keeping them fed with stable diet of fresh brains, If you run out of brains you can buy more via microtransactions.
Lemon_Curry: In case you're a minor you'll have to make do with your own brain. That'll teach the kids a valuable lesson.
Yes and that lesson will be that the game is unwinnable unless you buy out other people's brains. An important lesson indeed. It certainly explains a lot about the banking system at least.

Screw the brains, I have money!