It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
jakob187: Finally woke back up, only to find out that after Anomaly 2 last night, LoG2 finally showed up and I missed it. If I had stayed awake for five more minutes... GRRRR

Nonetheless, let's see what I can snatch up today!
I feel your pain. I left my internet connection right before Anomaly 2 showed last night and LoG2 is about all that's left on my list. :)
for those people that got more than 1 crit did you do anything after the first one to be able to get more?
Nooo! Missed Dead State AGAIN!
deleted
kerro1081: Went for tea in work and missed Tie Fighter :,(
Don't worry. It will come again and don't miss it in third round!
The War against the machines is over (says the machine).

Repeat Fresh deal: Story About My Uncle, A (-80%) [200]
the_voivod: Dead State looks kinda pants to me; I don't see the appeal at all. Vive la différence!
Exoanthrope: Same here. Seems like just another zombie game.
I admit I think zombies are great. I never get tired of zombies. (I have about five bajillion free browser games in my bookmarks with zombies, and a number of paid games lurking about too...)
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Jeysie
NVM
Post edited March 04, 2015 by hummer010
Matruchus: Its just for testing. They do it here every first off saturday in the month.
It's always precisely at noon here. In my childhood they used to do it in my home town to signal lunch hour at the shipyard. Here, no clue.
PaterAlf: No more love for the cute blue Cookie Monster???

Btw, I wonder if you can kill someone without him or her being dead in the end? ;)
According to the japanese, it's entirely possible.
Pidgeot: **** PIDGEOT 64 BASIC V2 ****
USA, USD
xenocidic: I love this tool each sale, thanks for keeping it going.

Is it possible to sort the list in the opposite chronological order?

Thanks!
Sure, why not.

Check the post for new links that show entries in reverse chronological order.
apehater: oh hell yeah, do i see right, a story about my uncle didn't pop up again so far?
It's on now.
Matruchus: Its just for testing. They do it here every first off saturday in the month.
IAmSinistar: It's always precisely at noon here. In my childhood they used to do it in my home town to signal lunch hour at the shipyard. Here, no clue.
Its always on noon here too.
Man I hate that I'm automatically sent back ten pages or so every single time I click Post my message. I wonder why...
lz8: *Love* that game! It was my first GOG purchase & it's kind of ruined things by setting my sights so high. I'll probably set up Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 next & play them through together.
I'm a big fan of the Infinity Engine games as well :)