It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just looked on my account how much money I've spent here...shouldn't have done that...
I was only here for Tie Fighter and Shadowgate, dammit!

Please let it be over soon, I already grabbed the Tie.
j0ekerr: That is actually more useful than what I had in mind.

I was only thinking of killing him until he was dead.

Then resurrecting the corpse to murderize him once more.
No more love for the cute blue Cookie Monster???

Btw, I wonder if you can kill someone without him or her being dead in the end? ;)
Dreamfall has already passed?
jakob187: Finally woke back up, only to find out that after Anomaly 2 last night, LoG2 finally showed up and I missed it. If I had stayed awake for five more minutes... GRRRR

Nonetheless, let's see what I can snatch up today!
insomnia sale is real customer torture
deleted
Ah, the air raid siren just began in my neighbourhood. Still don't know why they sound it on random days. But every time they do, I feel like Silent Hill Hell World is coming...
Grargar: Repeat Fresh deal: AI War Collection (-80%) [300]
IAmSinistar: A great deal on a HUGE amount of content for space battle fans.
Grabbed Nexus earlier, so I'm well served as far as space battles go.

I have to play it yet, but what I've seen looked very pretty for a 10 year old game.
Hi guys. Just returned at home after my usual work hours and 4 amazingly refreshing hours of sleep before that. So my body say I should lay down and take my nap. But I usually never listen to it. Unfortunately I have to listen to my boss otherwise I wouldn't have missed "Return to Mystery Island", "Strike Suit Zero" and "Neverending Nightmares" in the second run. Well, I guess/hope third time is a charm.

Buuuut as far as I read Vangers still has not reappeared yet - so there's another chance.

I read in the thread that people told about their freebies - mine where Unreal Gold and Little Big Adventure - both gifted away. So let's start the third evening for the hunt for these

Vangers
Return to Mysterious Island - LAST TIME
Spycraft The Great Game
The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition

FRESH:
Neverending Nightmare - LAST TIME
Strike Suit Zero Director's Cut - LAST TIME
Shadowgate: Special Edition

Glad to be back. It's thrilling and suspensful and funny and absolutely unhealthy but I love it :)
Tarnicus: No but there is a 100% chance that it is in your PM box :)
Ixamyakxim: LOL this was a good line.
*Love* that game! It was my first GOG purchase & it's kind of ruined things by setting my sights so high. I'll probably set up Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 next & play them through together.
Went for tea in work and missed Tie Fighter :,(
IAmSinistar: Ah, the air raid siren just began in my neighbourhood. Still don't know why they sound it on random days. But every time they do, I feel like Silent Hill Hell World is coming...
Its just for testing. They do it here every first off saturday in the month.
Got A.I. War Collection. Still no Critical Hit. :(

My poor wallet wasn't prepared for this - but i regret nothing...
Klumpen0815: Just looked on my account how much money I've spent here...shouldn't have done that...

It's the same feeling every time I look at my collection and see 190 games, and I have played less that 20.
Klumpen0815: Just looked on my account how much money I've spent here...shouldn't have done that...

I am telling myself that this is my last sale. It has to be and I'm not checking my bank balance until it is over lol
hummer010: Well, I'm doing my part for you all - I just bought another game I wasn't planning on: The Black Mirror 2. I already have the first one, and the completionist in me demanded I get the second.
Unfortunately all of us completionists have been left hanging since Nordic decided to stop selling these with the exception of special promos so chances of Black Mirror III are quite slim.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by stg83