It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

trentonlf: I was thinking the chimp or fox
High on the list, those two. Been chatting with Foxy today, he has all he most wants, but indicates that the pricey games may still tempt him. So I don't rule him out. :)

EDIT: Ah, the Foxy One has spoken for himself already. Good to see he has the title covered as well!
Post edited March 04, 2015 by IAmSinistar
Tarnicus: Check your PMs, Grimrock is there :)
pengchi87: OMG So kind! Thank you so much! I just turned on my computer because writing on a smartphone in my bed takes too long. :-) It's an awesome night for me. It's nighttime here anyways.
It is just about to hit 4am here and you're welcome :)
My boss walked over and I missed Robin Hood :(
Anyone get an extra "Dead State" . I don't have anything to trade but Ill grab an equal value game for you if you tell me what you like.
IronArcturus: Have there been any promos on Starpoint Gemini 2 or Space Run?
Hum.. I don't think so. You can check here : http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=US_USD :)
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Splatsch
Splatsch: Hum.. I don't think so. You can check here : http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=US_USD :)
They definitely aren't in this promo.
Finally woke back up, only to find out that after Anomaly 2 last night, LoG2 finally showed up and I missed it. If I had stayed awake for five more minutes... GRRRR

Nonetheless, let's see what I can snatch up today!
deleted
No.
mailman27: My boss walked over and I missed Robin Hood :(
Good thing is your boss didn't walked over when Tie Fighter was on sale!
Well, I'm doing my part for you all - I just bought another game I wasn't planning on: The Black Mirror 2. I already have the first one, and the completionist in me demanded I get the second.
deleted
Post edited March 04, 2015 by the_voivod
the_voivod: Zombie Sims? There's potential.
j0ekerr: That's EA's new expansion pack. You prevent zombie outbreak by keeping them fed with stable diet of fresh brains, If you run out of brains you can buy more via microtransactions.
In case you're a minor you'll have to make do with your own brain. That'll teach the kids a valuable lesson.
Tarnicus: No but there is a 100% chance that it is in your PM box :)
Ixamyakxim: LOL this was a good line.
It is an awesome game that had been waiting for a new home for quite some time :)
The_Blog: Updated List of gifts:
X Alan Wake's American Nightmare (User: ChorizoConWebo)
X Deponia (User: LiefLayer)
- Thunderscape
X Capsized (User: Bussiebaer)
X Riven: The Sequel to Myst (User: Jenkinz)
X Defender's Quest (User: CalicoPup)
X Hammerwatch (User: klappis)
X Indiana Jones® and the Fate of Atlantis™ (User: xenocidic)
X Nox™ (User: Ofcoslava)
X Two Worlds (User: Matruchus)
- Spellforce Platinum
X Risen (User: Ruixi)

/EDIT: C'mon guys. Some love for Spellforce. It is my favourite video game series of all time. At least the first + addons.
I'd like to pay this generosity forward, and I've got a spare copy of Star Wars: X-Wing for someone. [Gone to hummer010, enjoy]

All I ask is that you try to then pay it forward further in this thread.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by xenocidic