It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Repeat Fresh deal: AI War Collection (-80%) [300]
A great deal on a HUGE amount of content for space battle fans.
YAY! managed to get Dead State and there were like 4 copies left ! ^^

EDIT : NOOOOOOOOO the tracker says I missed AoW3! I am damned.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Mister-Gosh
I just grabbed Robin Hood. I love Commandos and also try to check out all these clones that popped up in the early 2000s. I'd also love to see Star Trek: Away Team at any time on gog!
owein: Hi,

Is there chance that planescape torment will be on sale on this event?
Tarnicus: No but there is a 100% chance that it is in your PM box :)
LOL this was a good line.
ElTerprise: Is it good? Because i tempted to buy but i.
the_voivod: Oh, it's excellent, and you should buy at the current price point, for sure.
Okay will do. Thanks.

Matruchus: Buy it, don't think about, don't dream about it. Just do it now! At once!
Zu Befehl! :)
Post edited March 04, 2015 by ElTerprise
Cyraxpt: Bwahaahahahahahahahah, now i can sleep, bwahahaahahahahhahah, rest at last, no more pain, no mo... ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
So you have finally managed to escape the clutches of Keane and can recuperate till the inevitable Triple Insomnia promo this fall. ;)
Post edited March 04, 2015 by stg83
Lemon_Curry: And it looks a bit like The Sims.
the_voivod: Zombie Sims? There's potential.
Perhaps, though it's not gritty enough for me. Unless it's the zombie version of Octodad, that is.
Caban: I want Assassin's Creed again. ;________;
the first it's a good game.
the_voivod: Aaah.... AI War Collection, my first purchase of the sale, before realising I already had it on Humble.
I fully agree with the_voivod : it's a great game, it is really worth it, especially at this low price !
IAmSinistar: I just received Dead State as a gift from my wonderful friend HypersomniacLive, and grabbed two keys for gifting. One key is to a specific recipient, the other I'm holding open for any one of our regulars who misses their chance.
trentonlf: I was thinking the chimp or fox
Nope, I'm good. Picked up an extra myself, just to be safe. That was a highly sought after title :D
Have there been any promos on Starpoint Gemini 2 or Space Run?
the_voivod: Aaah.... AI War Collection, my first purchase of the sale, before realising I already had it on Humble.
Yes, if you like that genre, buy it. I have it on Steam and I'm tempted to get it now just to get all the DLC.
Lemon_Curry: And it looks a bit like The Sims.
the_voivod: Zombie Sims? There's potential.
That's EA's new expansion pack. You prevent zombie outbreak by keeping them fed with stable diet of fresh brains, If you run out of brains you can buy more via microtransactions.
YES.

get it.

... if you like RTSs, that is.
seems like not much happened in the last few hours, how long did the ink movie slow down everything?