It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bought Dead State, read in the reviews that it has some bugs...how bad is it?
MissFable: 400 copies gone in 7 minutes
Seasoned is on round 3
Fresh is still on round 2
It's still round 2 for both.
Cyraxpt: Out of curiosity, those that got freebies from gog, everytime you got one was from the beggining of the countdown? Or did anyone got something free after that (ex. 102/250)?
gamingrn: It could be at any point. I've had one at the beginning, middle, and end (not all during this promo, but with previous insomnia promos) and others have reported the same.
Oh, interesting, i assumed it was for the fastest ones or something like that. Cool...

Anyway...

DEAD STATTTETEEEERAJDIASAJASDKASJDAÇDH! Bought! ;)
trentonlf: Finally got Dead State! Woo hoo!!
me too! yay :)
How do you buy a copy to gift it later ? Do you gift it to your email ?
Grargar: Repeat Fresh deal: Dead State (-67%) [200]

GET IT!
GOT!

Picked up a gift key.
Gnostic: Does the Age of Wonder Deluxe Edition also include the Golden Realms DLC?
No the Golden Realms DLC is seperate. You get the Dragon Throne DLC with the Deluxe Edition
FoxySage: What game got that discount?
yyahoo: *Nothing*, no game got that discount. It was a mistake in the ad.
Yeah, i misread your comment at first. Couldn't delete my comment though afterward.
high rated
dead state = bot
maz.588: How do you buy a copy to gift it later ? Do you gift it to your email ?
Precisely. :)
deleted
Grargar:
oh hell yeah, do i see right, a story about my uncle didn't pop up again so far?
Repeat Seasoned deal: Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood (-80%) [150]
I'm kind of glad I missed Tie Fighter. It would have been an insta-buy for nostalgic reasons, and I don't really have the money for it right now.
Cyraxpt: Out of curiosity, those that got freebies from gog, everytime you got one was from the beggining of the countdown? Or did anyone got something free after that (ex. 102/250)?
DracoMagister: I was wondering the same.
I got my only crit up to now (The 7th Guest) circa three hours ago, while it was at ~60 left out of 150 (or 200?).