It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Praymettin: Oh my god! Tie Fighter Special edition critical hit. That made me a very happy man!
thats why its almost cleard? that goes fast this game
Yay, the high priority part of the sale (grabbing the 5 LucasArts titles) is complete for me now...going to be a bit less stressful from now on.
Son of a BITCH!! l clicked on Entomorph with 19 copies left, got the spinning circles for a while and when the checkout came up the game showed at 99p but the total order was £3.99!
reseme: any news about the 90% discount?
yyahoo: There is no item with a 90% discount. It fell through at the last second. A blue mentioned it in this thread a while back.
What game got that discount?
Praymettin: Oh my god! Tie Fighter Special edition critical hit. That made me a very happy man!
That is a magnificent gift!
how may games left to round 3 start?
There goes TIE Fighter.

Repeat Seasoned deal: Return to Krondor (-75%) [150]
Cyraxpt: Out of curiosity, those that got freebies from gog, everytime you got one was from the beggining of the countdown? Or did anyone got something free after that (ex. 102/250)?
It could be at any point. I've had one at the beginning, middle, and end (not all during this promo, but with previous insomnia promos) and others have reported the same.
Damn, I already had TIE Fighter. What I need is X-Wing, but I've missed it both times. XD
Well that was a fast sale. I guess gog should have put 2000 keys up for Tie Fighter and they would have gone in 10 minutes :)
400 copies gone in 7 minutes
Seasoned is on round 3
Fresh is still on round 2
Yessssss! Tie Fighter, finally and not missed and 2 freebies till now, thanks GOG!
What is not nice btw, that since the introduction of regional GOGs, some games were removed from german store for example.
Cyraxpt: Out of curiosity, those that got freebies from gog, everytime you got one was from the beggining of the countdown? Or did anyone got something free after that (ex. 102/250)?
I was wondering the same.
yyahoo: There is no item with a 90% discount. It fell through at the last second. A blue mentioned it in this thread a while back.
FoxySage: What game got that discount?
*Nothing*, no game got that discount. It was a mistake in the ad.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post3797
Post edited March 04, 2015 by yyahoo
ElTerprise: Aaand Tie-Fighter is back
Aaaand it's gone again, but this time I was fast enough!!