It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Cavalary:
Yep, OK I do recall the first round being lower numbers last spring. Thanks Cav & Grargar!
The_Blog: Gonna buy some gift codes for a potential giveaway later. People bought me so many games last 2 insomnia sales I think I have to give something back. Not sure how many games I will give away though.
Giveaways are great fun -- Careful, they're addictive!
opticq: Well I think MarkoH01 got the idea haha

Is the promo only lasting 96 hours? I couldn't find a end date for it, just the twitch stream
I'm not sure, perhaps someone should give him detailed instructions...

If previous Insomnia Promos are anything to go by, there is no definite end date/ time. They go on for three rounds, each with a set amount of copies of each title, and the promo ends when all copies have been taken.
penumbren: Free Thunderscape! Hopefully that's not the extent of my luck for this sale. :)
You're luckier than me, I had to pay for my copy. =)
LJChronx: Just woke up 5 minutes ago. Already bought Another World and Shadowrun Returns! Im missing a lot of classics, as Im pretty new to GOG, so I should be cleaning up during this sale. My first Insomia sale! Oh my!
gamesfreak64: i can see it, your poor eyes , in your avatar , they must be sleepy
Oh they are...they are. How long does this crazy sale last?
penumbren: Free Thunderscape! Hopefully that's not the extent of my luck for this sale. :)
CarrionCrow: You're luckier than me, I had to pay for my copy. =)
After reading the reviews, I suspect my price was perfect. *g*
Good for you, may your luck hold. :-)
opticq: Well I think MarkoH01 got the idea haha

Is the promo only lasting 96 hours? I couldn't find a end date for it, just the twitch stream
HypersomniacLive: I'm not sure, perhaps someone should give him detailed instructions...

If previous Insomnia Promos are anything to go by, there is no definite end date/ time. They go on for three rounds, each with a set amount of copies of each title, and the promo ends when all copies have been taken.
Right, I totally forgot how they worked, it's been a while, thanks
Thunderwhat? Is it possible that I don't remember hearing about this game before?
The_Blog: Gonna buy some gift codes for a potential giveaway later. People bought me so many games last 2 insomnia sales I think I have to give something back. Not sure how many games I will give away though.

Lifthrasil: Oh, sh... I missed Shadowrun Returns. Bugger.
The_Blog: Thought the same, but it should come back up later around.
Give them Thunderscape. In that way we will be a game closer to next game.
Nipped out to the shop and missed a bunch of stuff - thankfully nothing I regret missing in my price range at least.
gamesfreak64: i can see it, your poor eyes , in your avatar , they must be sleepy
LJChronx: Oh they are...they are. How long does this crazy sale last?
If it's like the last two Insomnia sales? Long enough for every game in the promo to be made available three times.
However long it takes for people to grab all the presented copies, that's how long it'll be.
EndreWhiteMane: Good for you, may your luck hold. :-)
Hah. I certainly wouldn't mind!

Does anyone know if the freebie chance is per game per account, or per click per game, or what?
EndreWhiteMane: Good for you, may your luck hold. :-)
Is it only free for some or is it a reflex based thing?
gamesfreak64: so was the style accidentally switched of or was it another issue?
anyways i am glad the page works for you casue there are some excellent games on sale .

anyways g2g now...
bye
I didn't change a thing, it simply started working again. *shrugs*