It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thunderscape is BAD, but it always tempts me with its false cool RPG appeal lol
MarkoH01: I was not able to do this because they wanted to have an e-mail adress of the recepient?
Just enter your own address?
MarkoH01: I was not able to do this because they wanted to have an e-mail adress of the recepient?
You put in your own e-mail ;)

EDIT: Multi-ninja'd! XD
Post edited March 02, 2015 by genkicolleen
Missed Shadowrun Returns :(
You can email to yourself. The code remains in your Gifts list for later gifting.

EDIT: Wow, septuple-ninja'd. Basically, killed by the whole cast of The Seven Samurai.
Post edited March 02, 2015 by IAmSinistar
Well I think MarkoH01 got the idea haha

Is the promo only lasting 96 hours? I couldn't find a end date for it, just the twitch stream
Which game was free?
Tekkaman-James: Considering how many games have already come and gone without me feeling compelled to throw my wallet at them, I felt good buying Dreamfall Chapters. Come on, GOG overlords, try to make me regret it! Whatcha got?!?
-laughs- You're not the only one who finally pulled the trigger on that.
opticq: Well I think MarkoH01 got the idea haha

Is the promo only lasting 96 hours? I couldn't find a end date for it, just the twitch stream
The previous Insomnia promos took a whole week. No idea about that one.
Free Thunderscape! Hopefully that's not the extent of my luck for this sale. :)
Oh, sh... I missed Shadowrun Returns. Bugger.
I've counted 8 times the same answer worded differently, all with "Posted now". LOL.
Gonna buy some gift codes for a potential giveaway later. People bought me so many games last 2 insomnia sales I think I have to give something back. Not sure how many games I will give away though.

Lifthrasil: Oh, sh... I missed Shadowrun Returns. Bugger.
Thought the same, but it should come back up later around.
Post edited March 02, 2015 by The_Blog
gamesfreak64: looks like your pagestyle is switched off:

view--> page style ___> basic page style
should be selected

if its on then its another fault
Wurzelkraft: Works now after refreshing it for half an hour, although I didn't message support like toxicTom suggested. ;)
so was the style accidentally switched of or was it another issue?
anyways i am glad the page works for you casue there are some excellent games on sale .

anyways g2g now...
bye
I got Seven Cities of Gold for FREE.