It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted
Turtlesaur: ugh how do you apply for that copy of spellforce, im fairly new to gog myself (got like 25 games so far) so not really sure how does that work :P
Matruchus: Hover with your mouse next to blogs avatar and pm button appears. Click on it and write to him.
zeffyr: I can see you're only begging in this thread - that's the easiest way to get derepped.
amrit9037: Yeah I am. That's what people WITHOUT MONEY do :P
People without money can also be nice GOG users. I see you're not one of them.
bricbrac: Just double checking, we're still in round 2, right?
Yes, less then 2/3 through.
Grargar: Watch it, his "entrails" might be nothing more than cookies.
Then I shall be both mighty and delicious!
zeffyr: I can see you're only begging in this thread - that's the easiest way to get derepped.
Or they just don't buy things and wait until there's a promo where they have money. Many of us have been in that situation.
Shendue: I swear by god that GOG put Neverending Nightmares on purpose on this sale just as a pun.
hahaha Good one.
real.geizterfahr: Well... I'd grab Dreamfall Chapters immediately for 7.50 ;)
Ha ha. Me too. Not Neverending Nightmares though.
bricbrac: Just double checking, we're still in round 2, right?
Matruchus: Yes, less then 2/3 through.
Thanks
the_voivod: Neverending Nightmares is just too darn expensive, even at promo price.
it is weird but it looks nice indeed, the price is a bit high even at promo, i agree
beiing and adventure the replay value is already lower then any rts or rpg or action/fighting game

i mean i replayed c&c and red alert games many many times even the jagged alliance , fallout commandos and more games like that.
Adventure usually have a goal (most games do) and once you seen it you wont come back for a long time.
Thats why is usually have action games/rpg cause these can be played even if you have finished them.
IAmSinistar: Sorry, I must now slay you and bathe in your entrails, in order to increase my might.
That's a win-win situation, no matter what happens, deliciousness is had.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by j0ekerr
CalicoPup: Or they just don't buy things and wait until there's a promo where they have money. Many of us have been in that situation.
Or they are hoping for freebie from gog. :)
amrit9037: I have no money to buy anything so I am fully dependent on generous people!
With that kind of behavior, generous people might not be inclined to gift you anything. Just saying.
Shendue: I swear by god that GOG put Neverending Nightmares on purpose on this sale just as a pun.
DracoMagister: hahaha Good one.
Yeah because it's a never ending nightmare waiting for it and Aow 2 to sell lol.
j0ekerr: That's a win-win situation, no matter what happens, deliciousness is enjoyed.
Did someone say "cookies"? Yummy!!!