It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I use'ta have some age of wonders codes but not sure if they are giftable.
anyone need, just yell "yei!" :) and I can go check
deleted
PaterAlf: Three: The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Shadowrun Returns and Lumino City.
Sorry, I must now slay you and bathe in your entrails, in order to increase my might.
amrit9037: I have no money to buy anything so I am fully dependent on generous people!
I can see you're only begging in this thread - that's the easiest way to get derepped.
I swear by god that GOG put Neverending Nightmares on purpose on this sale just as a pun.
the_voivod: Neverending Nightmares is just too darn expensive, even at promo price.
Yup. It's on my wishlist, but I'm not dropping $7.50 on it. Same with Dreamfall Chapters.
The_Blog: C'mon guys. Some love for Spellforce. It is my favourite video game series of all time. At least the first + addons.
I've been curious to try it, looks awesome, but my RPG backlog is big enough.
low rated
amrit9037: I have no money to buy anything so I am fully dependent on generous people!
zeffyr: I can see you're only begging in this thread - that's the easiest way to get derepped.
Yeah I am. That's what people WITHOUT MONEY do :P
IAmSinistar: Sorry, I must now slay you and bathe in your entrails, in order to increase my might.
Watch it, his "entrails" might be nothing more than cookies.
I'm offline for about 2 hours now. See you later. Just write me a PM if you want something.
PaterAlf: Three: The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Shadowrun Returns and Lumino City.
IAmSinistar: Sorry, I must now slay you and bathe in your entrails, in order to increase my might.
Just cut his head off. Then you'll experience The Quickening and will absorb all of his power.

There can be only one!
Hurry up guys, only a few copies of Age of Wonders Ii and Nerverending Nightmares are left! Buy and your wallet will not have to carry that much any more!
the_voivod: Neverending Nightmares is just too darn expensive, even at promo price.
hummer010: Yup. It's on my wishlist, but I'm not dropping $7.50 on it. Same with Dreamfall Chapters.
Well... I'd grab Dreamfall Chapters immediately for 7.50 ;)
amrit9037: Yeah I am. That's what people WITHOUT MONEY do :P
Not is this thread. Take it to the Gifting thread if you want to beg.
Just double checking, we're still in round 2, right?