It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BillyMaysFan59: So what's everyone's critical hit (freebie) score? Mine is 2. (Dreamfall Chapters and Darkstone)
Bought 14 games, no freebies. But I'm not clicking on all the games - just the ones I'm going to buy. ;)
Klumpen0815: Seeing Age of Wonders 2 now:

Does really nobody need Age of Wonders 1?
I still got a key here that is searching for a new home.
gamesfreak64: thanks for the offer but i have it on GOG cause i also had it on cd, i believe that it required a serial
so i got the GOG version ,so good riddens to lousy serial keys.

the follow up had to go 3d thats why i abandoned the games and didnt buy them, the minute they turn 3d i quit buying a game, same goes for the jagged alliance i bought every jagged on cd, then all of a sudden they went 3d, so i stopped buying it, same goes for fallout and commandos, and even c&c and red alert.
So i have all originals but draw the line at 3d.

note that gorky 17 is different its 3d but its not irritating, i have it on retail aswell, i got it on gog aswell because i had to tweak too much with the original.
Already gifted it (third gift I made in this thread, it's giving me the mood).

+1 For the 2D-loving.
Sprites are awesome, HD sprites are the best.
Wohoo thank you MunkiSiren for getting my my external hard drive working. She has a far more practical mind than I do :)
I'm finally back, and it seems that I missed nothing I wanted :) (except Battle World Kronos who was in this round)
The_Blog: Updated List of gifts:
X Alan Wake's American Nightmare (User: ChorizoConWebo)
X Deponia (User: LiefLayer)
- Thunderscape
X Capsized (User: Bussiebaer)
X Riven: The Sequel to Myst (User: Jenkinz)
X Defender's Quest (User: CalicoPup)
X Hammerwatch (User: klappis)
X Indiana Jones® and the Fate of Atlantis™ (User: xenocidic)
X Nox™ (User: Ofcoslava)
X Two Worlds (User: Matruchus)
- Spellforce Platinum
X Risen (User: Ruixi)
Thank you again. You're a Gentleperson and a Scholar.
The_Blog: - Spellforce Platinum

C'mon guys. Some love for Spellforce. It is my favourite video game series of all time. At least the first + addons.
Funny sidenote: I've donated a copy of Spellforce Platinum for the BBBBoB and it survived three (?) rounds so far oO
Post edited March 04, 2015 by real.geizterfahr
GhostwriterDoF: Same here. I'm only clicking once on buy though, and only tried on a few games.
zeffyr: Clicking more times than one won't change the outcome.
Well, I'll still try to get a freebie to pop up in one of these Insomnia sales,
haven't gotten one yet, but I'm not going to be upset if I don't get one. :)

I've already gotten the one game I was going to wait for, so now I'm just here for the entertainment
in the threads.
Only freebie i got was AI War: Fleet Commander...luckily cause I was going to buy it anyways lol. But the games/nostalgia/savings I already have stockpiled I'm ok with just one freebie for my first insomnia sale. I was just happy that wasteland 2, and both shadowruns were on this sale as they were wish list when I frist came over to gog. Now I just need either steam or gog to put Divinity: Original Sin on sale so I can be at peace lol.
- Thunderscape
- Spellforce Platinum
CalicoPup: Thank you again. You're a Gentleperson and a Scholar.
Seconded!
low rated
I have no money to buy anything so I am fully dependent on generous people!
BillyMaysFan59: So what's everyone's critical hit (freebie) score? Mine is 2. (Dreamfall Chapters and Darkstone)
1 so far (The Black Mirror). I'd love to get a crit on Dreamfall - that's one of my wished for games thats just too much money still.
- Thunderscape
- Spellforce Platinum

C'mon guys. Some love for Spellforce. It is my favourite video game series of all time. At least the first + addons.
Thanks again for being so kind and gifting me Two Worlds. And yes Spellforce is a marvelous game indeed.
ugh how do you apply for that copy of spellforce, im fairly new to gog myself (got like 25 games so far) so not really sure how does that work :P
high rated
Splatsch: I'm finally back, and it seems that I missed nothing I wanted :) (except Battle World Kronos who was in this round)
It seems Battle World Kronos is in your PM ;-)
Turtlesaur: ugh how do you apply for that copy of spellforce, im fairly new to gog myself (got like 25 games so far) so not really sure how does that work :P
Hover with your mouse next to blogs avatar and pm button appears. Click on it and write to him.