It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

How do one knows if he gets freebie?
Cause I think I have none,,,

:(
Grargar: One for Vanishing of Ethan Carter. Saved it as a gift code and not sure what I will do with it yet.
Klumpen0815: What could I do to get it?
Mine is one The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief, but in this promo i saw post that they got 5 or 6. probably like someone said, is account related, or you have to sacrifice a goat
I've clicked on hundreds of these things, and my only two freebies both came in the first hour! I used up all my mojo too quickly.
LiefLayer: me
I would like to play it
Klumpen0815: See PM ;)
thank you a lot
BillyMaysFan59: So what's everyone's critical hit (freebie) score? Mine is 2. (Dreamfall Chapters and Darkstone)
Three: The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Shadowrun Returns and Lumino City.
BillyMaysFan59: So what's everyone's critical hit (freebie) score? Mine is 2. (Dreamfall Chapters and Darkstone)
Me: 0
My wife: 1 - Legend of Grimrock 2

I'm crossing my fingers for Xenonauts or Dead State as a freebie.
GhostwriterDoF: Same here. I'm only clicking once on buy though, and only tried on a few games.
Clicking more times than one won't change the outcome.
PaterAlf: Lumino City.
Are you kidding? Wow!
Post edited March 04, 2015 by zeffyr
PaterAlf: Three: The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Shadowrun Returns and Lumino City.
You're a better thief than I! :O
Klumpen0815: What could I do to get it?
martigasin: Mine is one The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief, but in this promo i saw post that they got 5 or 6. probably like someone said, is account related, or you have to sacrifice a goat
Damn, I'm out of goats.
could someone buy me wasteland 2 in advance? i'll pay tomorrow. i've no coverage at home..
I am mildly surprised to see Age of Wonders 2 stalled, I thought people liked it.
PaterAlf: Three: The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Shadowrun Returns and Lumino City.
I think I'm going to clean my shotgun. *eye twitches*
Post edited March 04, 2015 by j0ekerr
A big fat goose egg. I've never gotten a freebie from the Insomnia sales :(
You've been very lucky! :-) I didn't get any freebies until now but I already bought four great games at good prices so I'm good.. a freebie would be the cherry on top of course! ;-)

edit: until now = yet... damn my england.. english.. *sigh*
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Vythonaut
high rated
Updated List of gifts:
X Alan Wake's American Nightmare (User: ChorizoConWebo)
X Deponia (User: LiefLayer)
- Thunderscape
X Capsized (User: Bussiebaer)
X Riven: The Sequel to Myst (User: Jenkinz)
X Defender's Quest (User: CalicoPup)
X Hammerwatch (User: klappis)
X Indiana Jones® and the Fate of Atlantis™ (User: xenocidic)
X Nox™ (User: Ofcoslava)
X Two Worlds (User: Matruchus)
- Spellforce Platinum
X Risen (User: Ruixi)

/EDIT: C'mon guys. Some love for Spellforce. It is my favourite video game series of all time. At least the first + addons.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by The_Blog
Klumpen0815: Seeing Age of Wonders 2 now:

Does really nobody need Age of Wonders 1?
I still got a key here that is searching for a new home.
thanks for the offer but i have it on GOG cause i also had it on cd, i believe that it required a serial
so i got the GOG version ,so good riddens to lousy serial keys.

the follow up had to go 3d thats why i abandoned the games and didnt buy them, the minute they turn 3d i quit buying a game, same goes for the jagged alliance i bought every jagged on cd, then all of a sudden they went 3d, so i stopped buying it, same goes for fallout and commandos, and even c&c and red alert.
So i have all originals but draw the line at 3d.

note that gorky 17 is different its 3d but its not irritating, i have it on retail aswell, i got it on gog aswell because i had to tweak too much with the original.