It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BillyMaysFan59: So what's everyone's critical hit (freebie) score? Mine is 2. (Dreamfall Chapters and Darkstone)
Grargar: One for Vanishing of Ethan Carter. Saved it as a gift code and not sure what I will do with it yet.
I could enjoy it :)
trentonlf: Want to swap Ethan carter for desktop dungeons?
Grargar: It's a freebie, so I'm not so sure about taking a paid gift in return for it.
It's for me on this one, so it saves me from paying $8 for it, and I knownyou want desktop dungeons ;-)
Micro-BIOS: I could enjoy it :)
I'll have to think about it.
Tarnicus: I don't think I could use the forums without Barefoot Essentials. After looking at them on my phone without it, it just wasn't the same.
Yeah but i would prefer that gog had that feature on their forums, it would be unfair to use spoiler tags and yet non BF essentials users could still see the spoilers.

BillyMaysFan59: So what's everyone's critical hit (freebie) score? Mine is 2. (Dreamfall Chapters and Darkstone)
One... Wizardry 6+7... :'(
sherringon456: Has Jade Empire or spellforce (That might not be in the sale but I saw someone post with a gift list and that was on it) been up in round 2 yet? As they are my wanted titles.
Tekkaman-James: Nope and nope!
That's good to know hopefully they will show up in next few hrs or in round 3
trentonlf: It's for me on this one, so it saves me from paying $8 for it, and I knownyou want desktop dungeons ;-)
Give me some time and I'll think about it.
One, so far, for Shadowrun Returns. While it is a game I already had, I am not mad. That is the game that brought me to this site 10 months ago when the last Insomnia Sale was happening. I was happy to pass it along to another in need.
Micro-BIOS: I could enjoy it :)
Grargar: I'll have to think about it.
Take your time. No hurries.
As many other 0 is my numer of freebies during this sale.
Klumpen0815: Seeing Age of Wonders 2 now:

Does really nobody need Age of Wonders 1?
I still got a key here that is searching for a new home.
LiefLayer: me
I would like to play it
See PM ;)
The_Blog: Updated List of gifts:
X Alan Wake's American Nightmare (User: ChorizoConWebo)
X Deponia (User: LiefLayer)
- Thunderscape
- Capsized
X Riven: The Sequel to Myst (User: Jenkinz)
- Defender's Quest
X Hammerwatch (User: klappis)
X Indiana Jones® and the Fate of Atlantis™ (User: xenocidic)
X Nox™ (User: Ofcoslava)
- Two Worlds
- Spellforce Platinum
- Risen
Thanks so much!
In the Spring Insomnia sale last year my score was zero. That's why I was shocked to get not one, but TWO freebies in this one.
trentonlf: It's for me on this one, so it saves me from paying $8 for it, and I knownyou want desktop dungeons ;-)
Grargar: Give me some time and I'll think about it.
No problem. If you know someone else you can trade with please do my friend, I am not trying to put any pressure on you :-)
The_Blog: Updated List of gifts:
- Defender's Quest
Are you handing these out? Because if so...

Also, if you need Torchlight, I've got a spare lying around. Pid and Dungeonkeeper Gold, too.
Tarnicus: Zero.
Same here. I'm only clicking once on buy though, and only tried on a few games.