It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BillyMaysFan59: So what's everyone's critical hit (freebie) score? Mine is 2. (Dreamfall Chapters and Darkstone)
My two are a darn movie and Torchlight which already got when gog handed it out for free. :(
Post edited March 04, 2015 by klappis
BillyMaysFan59: So what's everyone's critical hit (freebie) score? Mine is 2. (Dreamfall Chapters and Darkstone)
One for Vanishing of Ethan Carter. Saved it as a gift code and not sure what I will do with it yet.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Grargar
Updated List of gifts:
X Alan Wake's American Nightmare (User: ChorizoConWebo)
X Deponia (User: LiefLayer)
- Thunderscape
- Capsized
X Riven: The Sequel to Myst (User: Jenkinz)
- Defender's Quest
X Hammerwatch (User: klappis)
X Indiana Jones® and the Fate of Atlantis™ (User: xenocidic)
X Nox™ (User: Ofcoslava)
- Two Worlds
- Spellforce Platinum
- Risen
Matruchus: 0 as usual.
0 as well. that's ok, the worst is missing all that I have an interest in.
Zero.
I bought mine copy of Age of Wonders II.
Now it is up to you ppl to make another wonder!
83 to go!
Seeing Age of Wonders 2 now:

Does really nobody need Age of Wonders 1?
I still got a key here that is searching for a new home.
Grargar: One for Vanishing of Ethan Carter. Saved as a gift code and not sure what I will do with it yet.
Want to swap Ethan carter for desktop dungeons?

\o/
IAmSinistar: Yay, only 50 copies of Neverselling Nightmares. Shouldn't take more than a few hours.
I would have bought it at $3 or $3.50, but $7.50 is just too high. It's definitely the price that's holding it back, quite similarly to the legendary Keane.
Grargar: One for Vanishing of Ethan Carter. Saved it as a gift code and not sure what I will do with it yet.
What could I do to get it?
Klumpen0815: Seeing Age of Wonders 2 now:

Does really nobody need Age of Wonders 1?
I still got a key here that is searching for a new home.
me
I would like to play it
Post edited March 04, 2015 by LiefLayer
Pharlander: I just woke up. Went to bed and collapsed around when Lumino City stalled around the 30 mark. Then looked at the tracker list and realized Wasteland 2 was one game over, after Hammerwatch. D'oh! Stupid, weak body mumble mumble flanders...

So... Now I get to do it all over again! WOO!

Also, hi again, guys. Everybody doing alright?
Greetings... :)
trentonlf: Want to swap Ethan carter for desktop dungeons?
It's a freebie, so I'm not so sure about taking a paid gift in return for it.
BillyMaysFan59: So what's everyone's critical hit (freebie) score?
I never got a freebie from all these GOG promos.
Luckly some nice goggers often remedy to that : )