It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyraxpt: ...

I'm sorry, the insomnia is getting me...
Wait until people start speaking in puns...
"I got papers this time"

Seriously Papers Please is more fun than I thought it would be. At that price it's a good pickup.
magnoberta: Do games come up a second time?

Missed Dead State .. :/
Matruchus: They come up three times in the whole promo just in random order then in the first round.
Thanks!
Matruchus: Yes. Every game pops up three times in the promo. The catch is that the list goes random after first round so that you can't know when a game will appear again.
Exoanthrope: I believe it still has 2 more chances, one of which should be soon.
Thanks! Back to staring at those green bars then...
Age of Wonders isn't budging much, I see. Meanwhile, the Arstotzkan checkpoint is just letting everyone through. I wonder how many violations the guy in the booth is getting?
hummer010: Didn't Drox Operative appear at some point? I don't see it on the list, but I'm sure I pondered buying it?
Geralt_of_Rivia: Yeah, and I haven't seen it in round 2 yet.
Well, I guess I'll keep my eyes peeled. It's about the last game I'm interested in that I can afford. My other wants are still too much money.
X = Gone

[spoiler]

Deponia: AA84F-D8CAF-87756-BE6F9

[/spoiler]

Edit: snapped up nice and quickly. Enjoy ChorizoConWebo :)
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Tarnicus
Obristan above all! :P
Dreamfall Chapters is going to show up again only once i go to bed isn't it? :/
Gameslinger: Meanwhile, the Arstotzkan checkpoint is just letting everyone through.
Heh.
I picked up Papers Please (and traded for one at Community LAGTAG). I keep hearing how awesome it is.
MissFable: Papers, Please
MrDrWatson: Nice try NSA ;-)
denied!
Glory to Arstotzka!
Boilais: "I got papers this time"

Seriously Papers Please is more fun than I thought it would be. At that price it's a good pickup.
It's my GOTY 2013, I'm biased though as I still live in commie oppressed country.
Updated List of gifts:
- Alan Wake's American Nightmare
X Deponia
- Thunderscape
- Capsized
- Riven: The Sequel to Myst
- Defender's Quest
X Hammerwatch
X Indiana Jones® and the Fate of Atlantis™
X Nox™
- Two Worlds
- Spellforce Platinum