It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MissFable: Papers, Please
MrDrWatson: Nice try NSA ;-)
National Sales Association?
Matruchus: The catch is that you need to own Shelter 1 to get a 20% discount.
tischepe: I own it, and like justanoldgamer said it is 20% when I put it the cart
Ah, ok. Write to support about that and they should fix it then.
Tarnicus: Unfortunately not. I am doing surgery on my external hard drive in an attempt to get it working. Does that count?
Klumpen0815: Have you tried turning it off and on again? ;)
The USB connection to the drive got bent by one of my cats, and it is really fiddly to get back in as the connection is bent on the drive side and is also loose. It usually takes a matchstick, broken up and wedged in to get it to the correct angle but has been getting progressively worse. I'm down to 96gb on my internal drive and am in dire need to clearing some space!
deleted
Post edited October 22, 2018 by Fairfox
Glory to Arstotzka!
ChorizoConWebo: Why do Deus Ex and Tomb Raider keep showing up after I go to sleep >.<
Hahaa, that's exactly what i thought when i searched this thread for the games i missed..
My reading comprehension is still fine: his question was addressed to people who own Shelter 1.

justanoldgamer's suggestion is correct. Makes sense too. On adding the game to your cart you get the correct discount!
hummer010: Didn't Drox Operative appear at some point? I don't see it on the list, but I'm sure I pondered buying it?
Yeah, and I haven't seen it in round 2 yet.
The_Blog: Oh just read the PM ^^
Thank you. People gifted me so many games the last 2 insomnia sales I thoguht I might aswell give some back.
Ofcoslava: That's great! Hope to follow in your footsteps next year - this is my first GOG-sale, so I'm still climbing the ropes.
you have a new pm
While waiting on "King of Dragon Pass"...I've bought 3 games in the meantime. XD (Papers Please, Banished, and Startopia). I was only meaning to buy the $1.50-something game!!!
the_voivod: I'm back and Shadowgate will be mine! Erm... much later, when it finally re-arrives. At least I've had a good... oooh... 6 hours sleep.
How many times has it come up so far?
iangold: My reading comprehension is still fine: his question was addressed to people who own Shelter 1.

justanoldgamer's suggestion is correct. Makes sense too. On adding the game to your cart you get the correct discount!
Ah, sorry. Just read your response and missed his post :) It happens when you read to fast and are sleep deprieved.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Matruchus
FOR KOLECHIA!!!!!!

*throws bomb*
opeter2: OK, may I ask you, if you have a spare code for Clive Barkers Undying?
The_Blog: Sadly not.

To make it easier for the future ^^
My list of gifts I currently have:
- Alan Wake's American Nightmare
- Deponia
- Thunderscape
- Capsized
- Riven: The Sequel to Myst
- Defender's Quest
- Hammerwatch
- Indiana Jones® and the Fate of Atlantis™
- Nox™
- Two Worlds
- Spellforce Platinum
- Risen
On earth did you manage to get that many gifts in this insomnia? I've only got two and i click on everyone.
Updated List of gifts:
- Alan Wake's American Nightmare
X Deponia
- Thunderscape
- Capsized
- Riven: The Sequel to Myst
- Defender's Quest
- Hammerwatch
X Indiana Jones® and the Fate of Atlantis™
X Nox™
- Two Worlds
- Spellforce Platinum