It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've had a look at Pidgeot's tracker, and I've figured out that I absolutely want Grimrock 2, but if Age of Wonders 3, Entomorph, Myst or Last Federation were to appear before that time, I would have a little think about them. ;)
Age of Wonders 3 and Last Federation would require my brain to heat up to an alarming degree as they're more money... Budget? What budget?

*starving, lying in a cardboard box under the underpass*
Oh, that budget!

[Edit: Typo: Spacebar's a little sticky.]
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Getcomposted
tischepe: Anyone else who owns shelter seeing only 10% discount on shelter 2 pre-order?
iangold: Weird. Same here! And I was considering it at 20% off.
The catch is that you need to own Shelter 1 to get a 20% discount.
I've missed Sam & Max Hit the Road again! I watched Hogs of War, then made supper with the wife. I was one away from it coming back around.

GOG likes to torment me :p

It's been a great sale, though. So far still holding out for Sam & Max and Dead State to hopefully loop again.
Next Fresh: Papers, Please (-75%) [350]
Hey, so I'm pretty new at this and I'm content with my haul so far, but I was wondering if someone would be able to answer something I was wondering -

Do I have a chance that Jade Empire might pop up?
Papers, Please
Next new resale Papers Please 75% off 2.29 € 350 copies
KunoNoOni: @IAmSinistar

What is the cut off for a new day?
9 AM my time, which makes 24-hour increments from the sale's start. Roughly, since it started a little late.
guppy44: I've missed Sam & Max Hit the Road again! I watched Hogs of War, then made supper with the wife. I was one away from it coming back around.

GOG likes to torment me :p

It's been a great sale, though. So far still holding out for Sam & Max and Dead State to hopefully loop again.
This case is clear: Your wife has to leave.

Know your priorities, gamer-san! :D
Ofcoslava: What I meant was that you got a PM concerning Nox. And the fact you bought them is pretty darn great. =) As I sadi there, thank you for offering!
The_Blog: Oh just read the PM ^^
Thank you. People gifted me so many games the last 2 insomnia sales I thoguht I might aswell give some back.
That's great! Hope to follow in your footsteps next year - this is my first GOG-sale, so I'm still climbing the ropes.
wingsofdawn: Hey, so I'm pretty new at this and I'm content with my haul so far, but I was wondering if someone would be able to answer something I was wondering -

I believe it still has 2 more chances, one of which should be soon.
wingsofdawn: Hey, so I'm pretty new at this and I'm content with my haul so far, but I was wondering if someone would be able to answer something I was wondering -

Yes. Every game pops up three times in the promo. The catch is that the list goes random after first round so that you can't know when a game will appear again.
MissFable: Papers, Please
Nice try NSA ;-)
Finally scored my first critical hit! Red Faction it is.
About time! After buying about a dozen games during this promo. :-)
iangold: Weird. Same here! And I was considering it at 20% off.
Matruchus: The catch is that you need to own Shelter 1 to get a 20% discount.
I own it, and like justanoldgamer said it is 20% when I put it the cart