It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone else who owns shelter seeing only 10% discount on shelter 2 pre-order?
Just to add that critisals are no myth: with 7 copies left, got one on Red Faction.

Could it be you want to click before the stock runs out? I usually tried when the sale "began", and had no luck.
So.... patience, and re/try.
tischepe: Anyone else who owns shelter seeing only 10% discount on shelter 2 pre-order?
Yep its only 10% instead of 20% off.
@IAmSinistar

What is the cut off for a new day?
Tarnicus: Is anyone waiting on Ultima 7? (yes I flog this game at every opportunity as it is one of my all time favourites)
innerring: How are the interface and the controls nowadays? That and the strange (to me) overhead view put me off the game.
It has been a while since I have played it but I still enjoyed the game. Exult added some nice enhancements to the game too.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Tarnicus
Didn't Drox Operative appear at some point? I don't see it on the list, but I'm sure I pondered buying it?
tischepe: Anyone else who owns shelter seeing only 10% discount on shelter 2 pre-order?
Weird. Same here! And I was considering it at 20% off.
Why do Deus Ex and Tomb Raider keep showing up after I go to sleep >.<
Ofcoslava: Sir, considering this, you were spammed.
The_Blog: I actually bought all of these to give them away. They are not freebies ^^
thank you a lot.
Ofcoslava: Sir, considering this, you were spammed.
The_Blog: I actually bought all of these to give them away. They are not freebies ^^
What I meant was that you got a PM concerning Nox. And the fact you bought them is pretty darn great. =) As I sadi there, thank you for offering!
hummer010: Didn't Drox Operative appear at some point? I don't see it on the list, but I'm sure I pondered buying it?
Yeah, it appeared. You need to check day two list I think.
iangold: Weird. Same here! And I was considering it at 20% off.
Same here, dislike the exclusive bonus, but at least it's not regionally priced
Ofcoslava: What I meant was that you got a PM concerning Nox. And the fact you bought them is pretty darn great. =) As I sadi there, thank you for offering!
Oh just read the PM ^^
Thank you. People gifted me so many games the last 2 insomnia sales I thoguht I might aswell give some back.
Meh, I'm tired.
Just give me Tie Fighter on the left, Shadowgate on the right and I'm off to play a bit.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Klumpen0815
Just add to cart and it should be 20% then.