It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Is there a vet on hand with some deworming medicine?
Exoanthrope: No, we need something more powerful to take these worms out. Like a banana bomb.
The Holy Hand Grenade!!
Mister-Gosh: Damn, neither Shadowrun Dragonfall nor Dead state nor King of Dragon's pass reappeared. I slept 8 hours the past two days and managed to miss their first appearance. And now I have to leave in 50 mn to get my daughter, I hope there'll be a kind of bonus day at the ned because I'm gonna have to shut down th PC. Fingers crossed for that last hour...
Unfortunately, Insomnia Sales don't do a "Final Day - Grab 'Em All" thing. You have three chances and that's all.
real.geizterfahr: Didn't Steam have a Star Wars sale on May 4th a couple of years ago?
Grargar: I was going to ask what's the deal with Star Wars and May 4th, till I pronounced it. :P
He, as a non-english native, thanks to point it out.
Tarnicus: Is anyone waiting on Ultima 7? (yes I flog this game at every opportunity as it is one of my all time favourites)
How are the interface and the controls nowadays? That and the strange (to me) overhead view put me off the game.
Cyraxpt: I've heard that movie... uhm... *changes tab*... The Fram3 is really good, 40 of you goggers should buy it.
It's actually good, and I bought a second copy on GOG.
Tallima: Who wants to buy 50 movies? Any takers?
PaterAlf: I took one. The other movie by that director was very good and I liked the trailer of this one as well.
I did not like INK. I liked the premise, just not the execution.

Nonetheless, I do love B movies. Hope you like it!
OT: I`m watching the stream on twitch and what happend there would totally fit in the "lame excuses for a time machine" thread! :-)
To get back on topic, I'm waiting for Din's Curse to pop up again. Should have bought it when I had the chance... is it similar to Diablo/Torchlight in any way?
Exoanthrope: No, we need something more powerful to take these worms out. Like a banana bomb.
yyahoo: The Holy Hand Grenade!!
TinyE has some donkeys...
Maxvorstadt: OT: I`m watching the stream on twitch and what happend there would totally fit in the "lame excuses for a time machine" thread! :-)
I really don't see what's the point in streaming games that aren't in the sale cause most people just expect them to see them discounted now.
Cyraxpt: I've heard that movie... uhm... *changes tab*... The Fram3 is really good, 40 of you goggers should buy it.
Starmaker: It's actually good, and I bought a second copy on GOG.
I know, that's what i said... And i hope that... *changes tabs* 9 goggers buys 2 copies of it because it's really REALLY good.
BillyMaysFan59: To get back on topic, I'm waiting for Din's Curse to pop up again. Should have bought it when I had the chance... is it similar to Diablo/Torchlight in any way?
Yes, but it has a evolving world. It can happen that the traders in town die, so you are not able to buy things. Sometimes new towns don`t even have traders of a specific type. A good thing is that you can expand your inventory. You have many options for creating your next city. The bad thing is that it has really no story. Absolutely no story!
The_Blog: Spoiler: That is the reason why I sometimes ask here if someone missed a game every one or two hours. I have picked up quite some codes through this sale I want to give to people. But people tend to not answer my question ^^
Thanks for your generosity =)

The_Blog: To make it easier for the future ^^
My list of gifts I currently have:
- Indiana Jones® and the Fate of Atlantis™
This one caught my eye, a game I must have missed in my youth adventure game renaissance!
Post edited March 04, 2015 by xenocidic
Mister-Gosh: Damn, neither Shadowrun Dragonfall nor Dead state nor King of Dragon's pass reappeared. I slept 8 hours the past two days and managed to miss their first appearance. And now I have to leave in 50 mn to get my daughter, I hope there'll be a kind of bonus day at the ned because I'm gonna have to shut down th PC. Fingers crossed for that last hour...
Tekkaman-James: Unfortunately, Insomnia Sales don't do a "Final Day - Grab 'Em All" thing. You have three chances and that's all.
That's bad news, sigh.
Maxvorstadt: OT: I`m watching the stream on twitch and what happend there would totally fit in the "lame excuses for a time machine" thread! :-)
I feel like I need a time machine. In essence, it feels like all I'm buying on GOG, I'm buying for my year 2003 self who didn't have enough money for all those games.