It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ariaspi: Yes, please! I must be among the few that don't have one.
Exoanthrope: Check your PM. :)
Thank you very much, kind sir (or madam)! :)

Exoanthrope: Check your PM. :)
The_Blog: You beat me to it ^^
Damn wanted to get rid of my gift codes.
I also thank you for your offer. :)
Tannath: MIND: Path to Thalamus. Worth it? Not worth it?

Anyone here has played it?
I like it quite a lot. Definitely worth it at this price, especially if you like beautiful puzzle/exploration games with an interesting story.
Exoanthrope: And I've still got more, they must go!
The_Blog: Spoiler: That is the reason why I sometimes ask here if someone missed a game every one or two hours. I have picked up quite some codes through this sale I want to give to people. But people tend to not answer my question ^^
codes? thats very kind of you
Klumpen0815: Besides: I really don't like Torchlight.
I still wonder why I played through the whole thing, felt like a waste of time to me, maybe because I played too much Diablo 1+2 in the last 15 years.
gamesfreak64: torchlight is not bad, if it was 2d like diablo 1 and 2 i would buy it....
magicka or something like that looks okay too, but its 3d also otherwise i buy it aswell
I'd rather recommend the free Mod Diablo 1 - Beelzebub (with HD overhaul):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MlMEt1yW-Q
low rated
The_Blog: Spoiler: That is the reason why I sometimes ask here if someone missed a game every one or two hours. I have picked up quite some codes through this sale I want to give to people. But people tend to not answer my question ^^
Do you have by any chance spare code for Wasteland 2 or Dead State? I'll proly miss these ones.
Is the second round order tending to mostly follow the first round order?
karac: Do you have by any chance spare code for Wasteland 2 or Dead State? I'll proly miss these ones.
Sadly not.
Sort of unrelated topic, but since the two Star Wars games were on sale, that got me thinking.... GOG should have a special promo for Star Wars games on May 4th! :D

Would y'all vote for that in the wishlist?
yyahoo: Is the second round order tending to mostly follow the first round order?
Normally it should get scrambled.
OK, may I ask you, if you have a spare code for Clive Barkers Undying?
high rated
yyahoo: Is the second round order tending to mostly follow the first round order?
The Seasoned Deals mostly lists pairs of the first round in reverse order, the Fresh ones list pairs in the same order, but there are a lot of odd ones in between.
karac: Do you have by any chance spare code for Wasteland 2 or Dead State? I'll proly miss these ones.
Those are a little outside my budget. :p
But there's still a third round to go, yet.
BillyMaysFan59: Sort of unrelated topic, but since the two Star Wars games were on sale, that got me thinking.... GOG should have a special promo for Star Wars games on May 4th! :D

Would y'all vote for that in the wishlist?
Didn't Steam have a Star Wars sale on May 4th a couple of years ago?
The_Blog: Normally it should get scrambled.
Well, I remember in the previous sale that it was scrambled into chunks and I thought at one point in time someone had found a pattern to even predict which chunks were coming up next... Maybe not.
low rated
The_Blog: Normally it should get scrambled.
Please do gift me a code for DoorKickers! If you got a spare one.