It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Torchlight always sells well in these things, to the bogglement of all.
Matruchus: Well its a really good Diablo clone afterall. I like fishing :)
And it's pleasantly bright and colourful! There are too many gloomy ARPG's. Not as many as the brown-on-brown FPS's, mind you. But lots.
Grargar: Repeat Fresh deal: MIND: Path to Thalamus (-75%) [200]
Does this indicate the start of the third cycle?
Klumpen0815: Someone over at GoGs seems to be clicking away the Torchlight codes.
There's just no way they are sold this fast.
BastienN: Well it's only 2€ i guess
Yes, but it has been free for a while and some guys in this thread still have spare keys they like to throw at people.
GhostwriterDoF: Does this indicate the start of the third cycle?
Nope, that's the second time that the game has appeared.
high rated
ariaspi: Yes, please! I must be among the few that don't have one.
Check your PM. :)
Nope still some to go.
BastienN: Well it's only 2€ i guess
Klumpen0815: Yes, but it has been free for a while and some guys in this thread still have spare keys they like to throw at people.
I know I know, also had it at the time :)
MIND: Path to Thalamus. Worth it? Not worth it?

Anyone here has played it?
Klumpen0815: ...
gamesfreak64: perhaps...
i wonder would it be possible that some 3rd party bundles are buying games , sometime all the games are gone within 2 minutes.
Interesting point, but perhaps that's a good thing in some cases (ie, games that have been on sale numerous times already).
ariaspi: Yes, please! I must be among the few that don't have one.
Exoanthrope: Check your PM. :)
You beat me to it ^^
Damn wanted to get rid of my gift codes.
dont know i am hoping to get these now before they go on night sale again:

night sales
2015-03-03 00:25:45: Dark Reign + Expansion EUR 2.29 (EUR 8.89) [75%] (150 copies)
2015-03-04 00:41:04: Knights and Merchants: The Peasants Rebellion EUR 1.39 (EUR 5.39) [75%]
2015-03-03 03:14:14: Last Express, The EUR 1.39 (EUR 5.39) [75%] (200 copies)

very early
2015-03-03 06:27:21: Knights and Merchants: The Peasants Rebellion EUR 1.39 (EUR 5.39) [75%] (150 copies)

and this one:

2015-03-03 14:48:36: Nox™ EUR 1.39 (EUR 5.39) [75%] (150 copies)

its 4 pm almost i havent seen nox , might have missed it I was gone for 30 minutes at least between 1:45 and 2:30 PM (had to eat food)
Besides: I really don't like Torchlight.
I still wonder why I played through the whole thing, felt like a waste of time to me, maybe because I played too much Diablo 1+2 in the last 15 years.
The_Blog: You beat me to it ^^
And I've still got more, they must go!
The_Blog: You beat me to it ^^
Exoanthrope: And I've still got more, they must go!
Spoiler: That is the reason why I sometimes ask here if someone missed a game every one or two hours. I have picked up quite some codes through this sale I want to give to people. But people tend to not answer my question ^^
Post edited March 04, 2015 by The_Blog
Klumpen0815: Besides: I really don't like Torchlight.
I still wonder why I played through the whole thing, felt like a waste of time to me, maybe because I played too much Diablo 1+2 in the last 15 years.
torchlight is not bad, if it was 2d like diablo 1 and 2 i would buy it....
magicka or something like that looks okay too, but its 3d also otherwise i buy it aswell