It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BillyMaysFan59: Just got that one for free! W000t!!
Awesome, congrats BMF59 as you deserve all the luck. :)
Grargar: New Fresh deal: Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass - Special Edition (-60%) [150]
Always nice if you back a game on Kickstarter and then get it way cheaper before even episode 2 comes out. :/
I know Kickstarter is more about helping to get the game made, but still, there has to be some incentive left to back it.
high rated
Seems like fewer copies on average than last Insomnia. Didn't SC2K show up with 1000 (or one of the Theme games.)

Maybe I'm mistaken...
Lots of linux games, nice!
Gonna pack my future steam machine with GOG games! :P
Grargar: New Seasoned deal: Seven Cities of Gold: Commemorative Edition (-75%) [100]
Oh Hell yes. :)
And... Seven Cities of Gold just became my first grab. =)
OMG too late for Shadowrun Returns!
Wurzelkraft: Homepage looks like this for me. Meh.
looks like your pagestyle is switched off:

view--> page style ___> basic page style
should be selected

if its on then its another fault
lol, I clicked "Buy Now" for Seven Cities in hopes of getting a free key to give someone else, and I do! But when I click pay now, I lost the free game. Nice.
Post edited March 02, 2015 by opticq
budejovice: Seems like fewer copies on average than last Insomnia. Didn't SC2K show up with 1000 (or one of the Theme games.)

Maybe I'm mistaken...
Later rounds did show up with more copies than the first round.
Post edited March 02, 2015 by Grargar
Having the front page open takes 5-15% of CPU when in Chrome. In FF it takes 25% (one core 100%) at all times. Strange.
i like bravelands i already have 1 and 2 and am waitin for 3 to come on GOG
gamesfreak64: looks like your pagestyle is switched off:

view--> page style ___> basic page style
should be selected

if its on then its another fault
Works now after refreshing it for half an hour, although I didn't message support like toxicTom suggested. ;)
Am I the only one today who has rushed to get a game only to realize I already have the damn thing? :P

Feel free not to be honest about that. XD
Considering how many games have already come and gone without me feeling compelled to throw my wallet at them, I felt good buying Dreamfall Chapters. Come on, GOG overlords, try to make me regret it! Whatcha got?!?