It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matruchus: Well its a really good Diablo clone afterall. I like fishing :)
Yes, it is a good enough game. I played all the way through on the Xbox, definitely scratches that particular gaming itch.
You guys think Anachronox will be on sale? I admit I saw the Twitch live yesterday and it looked so nice
Post edited March 04, 2015 by BastienN
amrit9037: Shadowrun : Dragonfall is on sale!
Maxvorstadt: No, it isn`t!
I mean it will be on sale as games are repeating!
Does any one of you guys need "Age of Wonders"?
Hoping Shadowrun: Dragonfall comes up again. I'm finding I don't have much time to game lately but have always been interested in that series. I hear that Dragonfall is the one to get if you can only get one.
huN73R: Meh it isn't bad at all. Not a risky click.
The condition of your avatar seems to indicate otherwise.
LiefLayer: I would like to get Torchlight 2 for mac but it's steam only.... so I don't buy it
PS. I would like to buy it if they sell it on their site or here on gog... but for mac version they only use steam
I have the boxed version of Torchlight 2 and it`s not steam!
BastienN: You guys think Anachronow will be on sale? I admit I saw the Twitch live yesterday and it looked so nice
Its not in the Insomnia sale im sorry to say.
BastienN: You guys think Anachronow will be on sale? I admit I saw the Twitch live yesterday and it looked so nice
No it won't be. Sorry. It is not on the list:

http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=DK_EUR

It seems like none of the streamed games are actually on sale (except for Ether One but not in this Promo).

Edit: damn i'm just too slow
Post edited March 04, 2015 by ElTerprise
Is anyone waiting on Ultima 7? (yes I flog this game at every opportunity as it is one of my all time favourites)
Klumpen0815: Does any one of you guys need "Age of Wonders"?
I'm looking for III to come back, missed it by an hour last time and I'm not sure it's been on again.
Klumpen0815: Does any one of you guys need "Age of Wonders"?
HiddenAsbestos: I'm looking for III to come back, missed it by an hour last time and I'm not sure it's been on again.
It wasn't yet. Tracker: http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=DK_EUR
LiefLayer: I would like to get Torchlight 2 for mac but it's steam only.... so I don't buy it
PS. I would like to buy it if they sell it on their site or here on gog... but for mac version they only use steam
Maxvorstadt: I have the boxed version of Torchlight 2 and it`s not steam!
for mac?
IAmSinistar: The condition of your avatar seems to indicate otherwise.
That's just sleep deprivation setting in.
Ixamyakxim: Oh phew so I'm not the only one showering with a plastic bag taped to the wall, containing a desiccate packet and phone? (joking ;) ... maybe...)
Tarnicus: Ah so that's the trick? Mine doesn't seem to work in the shower.
So... tempted... must... not... click....

"Oh man!"