It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

huN73R: Someone ought to post this link on first page of this thread http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=DK_EUR
The bot was already linked, scroll to the end of the post. It's the link that shows all regions, however.
HypersomniacLive: And next Seasoned Deal might be Uru: Complete Chronicles (-80%).
Again? It was on five hours ago.
pigdog: Logged in today for the first time and there's 6 games that I've missed over the last 18 hours or so. I know the nature of the promo is to sell a limited number of each title over a short time frame but I fear I going to miss out. Any tips on how to catch them at certain times?
zlep: Sure!

Don't sleep.
Don't eat.
Don't work.
Don't socialize with friends or family.

Your chances of getting the games you want will improve immensely. ^_^
I had a feeling that may be the only option. :(
IAmSinistar: Sounds like I also need to grab Door Kickers as well when it comes through again.
Don't think I knew about this one. Looks interesting. I remember two games from the late '90s that were similar (but obviously not nearly as beautiful) - one was a realtime Police Quest game and I think the other was called Deadline?
Returned Seasoned Deal: Worms 2 (-75%) [200]
zlep: Sure!

Don't sleep.
Don't eat.
Don't work.
Don't socialize with friends or family.

Your chances of getting the games you want will improve immensely. ^_^
pigdog: I had a feeling that may be the only option. :(
Or you can ask somebody else to buy it for you and then deal with him. A lot of people do that.
qwerty_84: are wasteland 2 and paper, please going to pop up again?
The_Blog: Looks lie you got a PM ;)
thanks so much! :)

how many round there will be?
The_Blog: Looks lie you got a PM ;)
qwerty_84: thanks so much! :)

how many round there will be?
3 Rounds. We are in the middle of Round 2 now.
Anyone know when this promo will end?

Still no freebies :( Do I have to go sacrificing little children to increase my luck stats?
opeter2: Is Alan Wake any good?

Because I did read the reviews on GOG and many says, the controls are akward and this is actually not a game, but rather an interactive movie or such.

What do you say?
Well as someone has to give an opposite feedback, at the start I was really happy with it, but as the game went, it turned out that I found it pretty hard and not so enjoyable then, because of the death & punishment.
It's not that I'm bad at it, just.. I don't know :)

Anyway at this price it's good to take
Matruchus: Again? It was on five hours ago.
Ah, you're right. Worms 2 could be the odd one that breaks the pattern.
IAmSinistar: The bot was already linked, scroll to the end of the post. It's the link that shows all regions, however.
Sorry, I didn't see the link and many people were asking about the games they missed. I did the same thing they did. lol
I have Worms on my basic cellphone.
And that's the only reason why I haven't changed my mobile for 10 years!
Ixamyakxim: Don't think I knew about this one. Looks interesting. I remember two games from the late '90s that were similar (but obviously not nearly as beautiful) - one was a realtime Police Quest game and I think the other was called Deadline?
Yes, it also harkens back to tactical shooters like Laser Squad. I'm ambivalent about getting it for myself, as the game mechanic is interesting but I'm not enamoured of the militarisation of the police. Turning our officers into mini Judge Dredds has not worked out well for America.
Ruixi: Anyone know when this promo will end?

Still no freebies :( Do I have to go sacrificing little children to increase my luck stats?
The answer is developers most loved saying: "It`s done, when it`s done!".