It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

As usual I'm late to the party! Hello!

Do we have a contender for the Jack Keane Award or is too early too tell?
trentonlf: NOOOOOOO, don't say such things!
If it follows the pattern some other Fresh Deals did, saying it or not won't make a difference.
Cyraxpt: So... uhm... uhm... did, you know, that game, Dead State appear again?
trentonlf: Not yet, hope it does soon.
Grargar: No, it's still in a dead state.
Cool beans, i was going to kick a puppy or a kitten if so.

Matruchus: Nope. Tracker: http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=DK_EUR
Ohhhhhhh... This is usefull, bookmarking it, thanks.
superstande:
The-Business: How do these freebies work? I never get one (also not in previous Insomnias) and wondering if I am doing something wrong.
no let's not spread this too much, and too thin... I was just kidding, in my usual, strange, misunderstanding-causing way ... haven't got any freebies
Post edited March 04, 2015 by superstande
high rated
qwerty_84: are wasteland 2 and paper, please going to pop up again?
Looks lie you got a PM ;)
trentonlf: who needs Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms?
HypersomniacLive: "Who doesn't?" is the question to ask. ;-)
My impression as well. :) No specific person, just something that seems to crop up a lot. That what my list basically is, those game with frequent mentions.

Sounds like I also need to grab Door Kickers as well when it comes through again.
Tarnicus: Show me a map of where you live and I'll point out what you can forage. Games cost money, food is everywhere :)
Klumpen0815: I imagine you have never lived in a metropolis? ;)
No food around, just smog and dirt.
Well no problem, I still got three different kinds of rice as always.
I imagine I spent my first 25 years in Sydney(pop. 4.7 million), and there is food everywhere :) There is a wonderful rhyme and reason to nature and she is quick to heal damage. Many weeds that grow are edible and highly nutritious. There's always grubs and insects too, many of which are also highly nutritious. Avoid cockroaches though unless they are native Australian ones (disease free).
Is Alan Wake any good?

Because I did read the reviews on GOG and many says, the controls are akward and this is actually not a game, but rather an interactive movie or such.

What do you say?
Ok, I must confess I feal totally stupid now going about buying Alan Wake and now I found out I own it since last June. I guess my old crappy pc could not run it and I forgot about it. Im a total idiot.

Well at least I can buy something else now.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Matruchus
LeoLR: As usual I'm late to the party! Hello!

Do we have a contender for the Jack Keane Award or is too early too tell?
Nothing nearly reached Keane greatness yet.
opeter2: Is Alan Wake any good?

Because I did read the reviews on GOG and many says, the controls are akward and this is actually not a game, but rather an interactive movie or such.

What do you say?
It is quite good actually. And it is more than an interactive movie though it has a certain moviesh feeling to it. But It is way more game than the Telltale games or something like that.
Repeat Seasoned deal: Worms 2 (-75%) [200]

Edited for absentfingerness. :P
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Grargar
pigdog: Logged in today for the first time and there's 6 games that I've missed over the last 18 hours or so. I know the nature of the promo is to sell a limited number of each title over a short time frame but I fear I going to miss out. Any tips on how to catch them at certain times?
Sure!

Don't sleep.
Don't eat.
Don't work.
Don't socialize with friends or family.

Your chances of getting the games you want will improve immensely. ^_^
And next Seasoned Deal might be Uru: Complete Chronicles (-80%).
The_Blog: It is quite good actually. And it is more than an interactive movie though it has a certain moviesh feeling to it. But It is way more game than the Telltale games or something like that.
Thanks. So you say it is worth to invest?
The only game, that is similar and I did play in the past was Resident Evil 4 on Wii.

But I dont like any of the Silent Hill and other such games. However, Max Payne 1-2 were great.