It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Next Fresh Deal might be The Witcher 2 (-85%) .
I hate this kind of promo. It's too fast and random. SHADOWGATE!!! Where are you?
Post edited March 04, 2015 by drumboom
HypersomniacLive: Next Fresh Deal might be The Witcher 2 (-85%) .
NOOOOOOO, don't say such things!
Does anyone want Magrunner: Dark Pulse?
Post edited March 04, 2015 by tischepe
Tallima: You mean the Autumn and It's Still Autumn sale?
zlep: Or, for those of us in the Southern Hemisphere, the Not-Autumn and Not-Winter-Either sales. ^_^
It was your late-Spring sale.

They can adjust which version of The Witcher you get based on your location, but they can't change the flowers or leaves or sun or snow based on it. That's just racist.
trentonlf: NOOOOOOO, don't say such things!
At least he didn't say 600 copies of Witcher 2, I think it would go fast enough if it's 200 or less.
So... uhm... uhm... did, you know, that game, Dead State appear again?
tischepe: Does anyone want Magrunner: Dark Pulse?
I was very impressed with that game for being a freebie a sale or two ago.
Cyraxpt: So... uhm... uhm... did, you know, that game, Dead State appear again?
No, it's still in a dead state.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Grargar
Not yet, hope it does soon.
Nope. Tracker: http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=DK_EUR
RottenRotz: Guys im at work and cant keep up with this i need some help.is this third round and was there i have no mouth and i cant scream in this round
Matruchus: Tracker thread here: http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=DK_EUR

As much as I can see no.
It seems it wasn'n.thanks +1
Someone ought to post this link on first page of this thread http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=DK_EUR
Logged in today for the first time and there's 6 games that I've missed over the last 18 hours or so. I know the nature of the promo is to sell a limited number of each title over a short time frame but I fear I going to miss out. Any tips on how to catch them at certain times?
Maxvorstadt: A weird but useless fact:
As far as I can say none of the games I`ve seen on the twitch stream did show up in the sale, although they said that the games are related to the sale!
Weird, isn`t it?
ElTerprise: Although not part of the sale Ether One is -50% which was streamed yesterday iirc.
I noticed that yesterday, and found it curious. I'd have thought Ether One would have sold better as part of the Insomnia sale, rather than being on sale at the same time (when people are less likely to notice). I suppose the stream would have given it some advertising, but still...