It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello my fellow insomniac followers!

I did some sleeping last night and wanted to know if I missed out on any of the games listed below in round 2 yet.

Star Wars: Tie Fighter
The Banner Saga
Shadowrun: Dragonfall
Shadowgate

Thanks in advance gang.

Edited list
Post edited March 04, 2015 by ghaleonmagicemp
Still waiting for Tie Fighter, Alan Wake and Consortium. I have a feeling Tie Fighter will come somewhere middle of the night :)
Maxvorstadt: Waaah, 7th Guest! Still no Dragonfall!
Grargar: You are looking at the wrong deals. Dragonfall belongs in the Fresh category.
You`re right, but mistakes happen in the heat of the battle.
Grargar: I have to go out, for the time being. Hope I don't miss Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms while I'm out.
moonshineshadow: I bought a gift code for it, so I have a backup for you if you do not make it in time. Just pm me.
Still catching up on the overnight posts. Wanted to say both "Thanks" for watching out for our kitty, and "Good to see you here!". :)
trentonlf: I thought Iamsinistar was getting it for someone in particular, I have a gift copy if he needed it ;)
I know, I was just messing with you. :-)
ghaleonmagicemp: Hello my fellow insomniac followers!

I did some sleeping last night and wanted to know if I missed out on any of the games listed below in round 2 yet.

The Banner Saga

Thanks in advance gang.
None of them has appeared yet in the 2nd round.

The Banner Saga

Thanks in advance gang.
Nope, you didn't miss any of them. Good timing!

EDIT: Ninja'd by a millisecond ^_^
Post edited March 04, 2015 by zlep
i'm looking for wasteland 2, if anyone have a spare copy please PM me..
The_Blog: Classic ^^
Maxvorstadt: By the way, what do those ^^ mean?
It's an emoticon. Imagine it as eyes when someone is smiling or grinning :)
ghaleonmagicemp: Shadowgate
Also no to Shadowgate.

The Banner Saga
Shadowgate

Thanks in advance gang.

Edited list
As the other said no. You might as well save this tracker link: http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=DK_USD
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Matruchus
trentonlf: who needs Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms?
HypersomniacLive: "Who doesn't?" is the question to ask. ;-)
I decided to wait. The price looks really good and I really like the first game, but I also haven't finished it. So I decided against getting it this time around.

So, "Me!" :)
moonshineshadow: I bought a gift code for it, so I have a backup for you if you do not make it in time. Just pm me.
IAmSinistar: Still catching up on the overnight posts. Wanted to say both "Thanks" for watching out for our kitty, and "Good to see you here!". :)
Thanks :-) I have to admit I was here most of the time but I am not at my best level so the tracker thread is a bit much for me right now so I stayed in the coversation thread ;-)
IAmSinistar: Still catching up on the overnight posts. Wanted to say both "Thanks" for watching out for our kitty, and "Good to see you here!". :)
moonshineshadow: Thanks :-) I have to admit I was here most of the time but I am not at my best level so the tracker thread is a bit much for me right now so I stayed in the coversation thread ;-)
I stayed up pretty late last night. Hogs of War just wouldn't budge. I guess the Australians don't like that game. :)

But I got a lot of Demonicon in last night. For being a "crappy" game, it's been one of my favorite RPGs in some time.
I am really disappointed that the games are not shuffling that much from Wave 1. As it is, most games are showing up within a couple hours of when they showed up before. This really limits certain time zones from ever seeing certain games. I really hope they shake things up a bit more noticeably going into Wave 3.

Case in point, I slept through Return to Mysterious Island both times it's been up. Granted, it's not a game that I am frothing at the mouth for, but I'd still like to have the choice to purchase it or not. Previous sales have handled this sort of thing better, so it's surprising to see this sale drop the ball.

Okay, my rant is done. Carry on!