It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

justanoldgamer: Anyone know if Kerbal Space Program has ever been on sale at the infamous site?
Yes it has, but not a steep discount.
Klumpen0815: I just wish, the € would be worth more atm.
It's nearly 1€=$1 even without regional pricing and my pay hasn't been adjusted.
Its never going to be adjusted cause of currency value loss. Its normal stuff in the system we live. You will just have to pay more. That's what happens when you use fiat money.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Matruchus
Hahahahahaha, that was awesome. LOL
It took me a while to realize I don't need a separate forum account to post here... so hi, I've been lurking here quite a bit and today has been awesome, first Sam & Max, then Kentucky Route Zero and now Tomb Raiders though I already have them on PS.
My wife is happy with this sale. We are abroad in China and when I tried to use my card it got blocked.

Still sticking around for the comments though.
opeter2: Tomb Raider will go fast.
granted *bough
It seems I'm the only one who hasn't got a freebie lol
tomb raider isnt selling that fast, i suppose just about everyone already owns those games though :P
justanoldgamer: Anyone know if Kerbal Space Program has ever been on sale at the infamous site?
trentonlf: Yes it has, but not a steep discount.
Thanks. I'll just play with my other toys and wait for KSP to be an oldie.
Oh freebee god's, why have you forsaken me?! Am I not worthy?!!!!!

But seriously is the free game thing completely random?
Klumpen0815: I just wish, the € would be worth more atm.
It's nearly 1€=$1 even without regional pricing and my pay hasn't been adjusted.
Matruchus: Its never going to be adjusted cause of currency value loss. Its normal stuff in the system we live. You will just have to pay more. That's what happens when you use fiat money.
I know.... otherwise I'd have written the hopeful word "yet".
It's always going downhill since my birth in the 80s, I wonder what that means. ;)
The highest discount I can find on it is 40%
innerring: It seems I'm the only one who hasn't got a freebie lol
no, you're not alone
superstande:
The-Business: How do these freebies work? I never get one (also not in previous Insomnias) and wondering if I am doing something wrong.
You click the "buy now" button, and sometimes you get it for free.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Micro-BIOS
innerring: It seems I'm the only one who hasn't got a freebie lol
Welcome to the club. We have Jack Keane-shaped cookies. I'm still trying to figure out how the crits work, myself.

EDIT: Micro-BIOS helpfully answered that just above me before this posted. Thanks!
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Gameslinger