It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MrDrWatson: Prediction time ladies and gentleman! When do you think X-Wing and Tie Fighter will show up again? I need to plan my work :-)
X-Wing won't for a while - it's already shown up in "Round 2" so the sale will have to loop through all the games not sold twice before round 3. Then it'll show up again... but who knows when or where.
klappis: What's so special about it?
hummer010: Nothing. Just how long it took to sell out last time.

The game is neither great nor awful. There is truly nothing special about it. Thats just part of the charm of the legend: That such a mediocre game could become such a big deal.
Well, here is an article about it:
http://www.technologytell.com/gaming/120291/gog-com-drm-free-fall-insomnia-sale-stuck-on-jack-keane-2/
I remember the keaneng well. It perfectly filled that empty time between getting home from work and going to sleep.
Still, some great people from the community got me what I wanted.

Also I believe the 'freebies' are a myth too. Never seen one in all the sales. Maybe they are little hallucination fairies sent out by the gogbear to keep people going?
Nexus thought it could evade me.

I proved it wrong!

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
*phew!*

Aside from a "Damn I hope I get you free!" click on Grimrock 2 I didn't miss what I was looking for - thanks!
I see nothing changed since I left *sigh*
MrDrWatson: Prediction time ladies and gentleman! When do you think X-Wing and Tie Fighter will show up again? I need to plan my work :-)
Right after you sleep. :P
Ixamyakxim: X-Wing won't for a while - it's already shown up in "Round 2" so the sale will have to loop through all the games not sold twice before round 3. Then it'll show up again... but who knows when or where.
Thanks.
Tomb raider 1+2+3
Tarnicus: And after checking the list, I see I have missed it not once but twice. What an ironically named game to missing during an Insomnia sale :D
toxicTom: Check your PM
Ah cheers Tom, you've just removed my reason to possibly stay up and keep an eye on the sale. Given I've only got one eye handy still (it has improved a fair bit today), I should probably give it a rest and get some sleep soon :)
Tomb Raider will go fast.
whether there are freebies or not, it's another crazy feature for an insomnia sale to try and hit some extra clicks in the hopes of a free game :D

dammit, only three games and a film, not much spent. and three freebies... :)
Tomb Raider now.

I'll wait.
I just wish, the € would be worth more atm.
It's nearly 1€=$1 even without regional pricing and my income hasn't been adjusted.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Klumpen0815
superstande:
How do these freebies work? I never get one (also not in previous Insomnias) and wondering if I am doing something wrong.