It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wurzelkraft: Anyone else having problems with the main page? It won#t load for me and if it does, it's broken.
128 it works its only slow perhaps
Maxvorstadt: I already own Sudeki, so I won`t buy it. Bought it in another sale.
You could try to pick up a gift code though. ;-)
Just when I had a sleepless night yesterday and was thinking of sleeping early tonight, GOG's doing a Double Imsomnia promo! Just on time! :)
opticq: So any Jack Keane predictions?

And any indication we get LucasArts, Paradox or WB?
Matruchus: X-Wing has been confirmed to be coming in the sale.
Thanks!

I gotta say I like this new format, I play mainly the newer games from GOG anyway, so everyone gets what they want
New Fresh deal: Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass - Special Edition (-60%) [150]
Post edited March 02, 2015 by Grargar
Shadowrun Returns is a steal at that price.
Can't believe i just missed Shadowrun T_T
This Insomnia is ...quite slow. Truth to be told I've only bought Shadowrun Returns.
high rated
Cyraxpt: Sorry the offtopic but is there a way to save the cc info on gog? I want to use my phone to check the promotions and if there's something that i like then i'll buy it from there but i don't want to insert my cc info (especially using the phone) every time that i buy something.
My first Insomnia - last Spring - was the first time I ever learned my credit card number...
Grargar: New Fresh deal: Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass (-60%) [150]
That's 13.99€ in Germany. Strangely the price only showed after I hit F5.
Grargar: New Fresh deal: Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass - Special Edition (-60%) [150]
Just got that one for free! W000t!!

Thanks GOG!
genkicolleen: *snicker* No, it goes like this, "Oh, man! I missed Another World!"
But if I phrase it as a question, maybe someone will gift to me. ;)

(Please don't, it's one of the earliest acquisitions I made here.)

Grargar: New Fresh deal: Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass - Special Edition (-60%) [150]
Pretty nice discount. Moving at a fair rate too.
HypersomniacLive: Congrats to all getting a freebie!

And a question to those that got a freebie of a game they didn't own - was there an option to make it a gift or was it automatically added to your account?
EndreWhiteMane: Mine went directly to my account. No other option.
As far as I remember there was a gift box for the freebie I did not own yet, but it's possible I'm mistaken.
Celton88: Shadowrun Returns is a steal at that price.
it really was a steal, but by the time i was finally able to actually click on buy now it changed to dreamfall :/

not sure whats going on with main page, but for good 15 mins i was unable to participate in this sale. oh well, maybe it comes back in next few days? :P
Homepage looks like this for me. Meh.