It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nexus has some spiffy graphics, yet it's described more like a battlefleet strategy game.

To fully enjoy this game, it'd seem like you need to sit on a high chair while wearing black and red pajamas and say out loud: "Fire photon torpedoes! All units standing by for phase bombardment. Make it so number one."

And it looks like it's going FAST.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by j0ekerr
klappis: What is keaning?
justanoldgamer: When a game takes hours to sale. The name comes for the Jack Keane games which I think hold the record for longest time.
It was not for the longest time but for being the first one to be stuck in the frontpage for hours. In the meantime people were having a lot of fun in the forum and some even got artistic. Oh and there were tons of fake reviews to get people buy the game.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/happy_keaning_day
Post edited March 04, 2015 by moonshineshadow
The reviews that were written for Jack Keane 2 during the Keaning were great! I wonder if they are still there?
ElTerprise: Damn not enough money for all the thing i'm waiting for. Kentucky Route Zero has to wait :(
Least I'm not alone :')

EDIT : I'm regret to get that bald agent xD
Post edited March 04, 2015 by thk47
Dgmfresh: Critical hit on Kentucky Route Zero! Anyway, it's not really my thing sooooo...

Who wants it?
opticq: He does! -points below-

ElTerprise: Damn not enough money for all the thing i'm waiting for. Kentucky Route Zero has to wait :(
opticq:
Dgmfresh: Critical hit on Kentucky Route Zero! Anyway, it's not really my thing sooooo...

Who wants it?

EDIT: EITerprise wins!
Thank you very much for Kentucky Route Zero!
Post edited March 04, 2015 by ElTerprise

Who wants it?

EDIT: EITerprise wins!
me?

edit:eh, shouldnt chat on skype so much:P

Can anybody trade me Battle Worlds:Kronos? I have torchlight and magrunner and LBA and american nightmare?
Post edited March 04, 2015 by JediEagle
Kentucky Route Zero is on my radar... Just on the fence... Maybe I'll take a chance and wait for round 3 (.. Is this round 3 or 2 for it??)
Russonc: Kentucky Route Zero is on my radar... Just on the fence... Maybe I'll take a chance and wait for round 3 (.. Is this round 3 or 2 for it??)
We are in round 2 at the moment. About halfway in I would guess.
I'm on the fence about Nexus.

Should I or should I not?

Convince me of one or the other people. What makes it good and what makes it bad?
Russonc: Kentucky Route Zero is on my radar... Just on the fence... Maybe I'll take a chance and wait for round 3 (.. Is this round 3 or 2 for it??)
2nd round!

http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php
The_Blog: We are in round 2 at the moment. About halfway in I would guess.
Thanks for the info!

edit - @opticq thanks as well...
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Russonc
Why was Jack Keane 2 removed from GOG?
j0ekerr: I'm on the fence about Nexus.

Should I or should I not?

Convince me of one or the other people. What makes it good and what makes it bad?
It going off deals when more people buy it makes it good, me not knowing a thing about this makes my advice bad
MrDrWatson: Why was Jack Keane 2 removed from GOG?
We coudn't handle it's awesomeness.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Mr.Caine
MrDrWatson: Why was Jack Keane 2 removed from GOG?
Nordic wanted to spare us from the ReKeaneing