It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

First freebie with Metrocide, thanks gog!

Thanks to all for this entertaining thread and tracking: You call yourself Sinister, but I call you Shiny Star!
Matruchus: All the games today seems to have taken on the curse Keane.
skeletonbow: Funny enough, we all joke about games Keaning in this promo, but in truth none of them come even remotely close. :) Jack Keane 2 froze the Insomnia #1 sale for 7+ hours and that sale was one game at a time, no double-insomnia duality. It was grueling! ;)
True. Every Keaning since has been only the palest shadow of the first.

I remember a fair bit of fun poetry and other humorous stuff being generated in the aftermath of the Keaning. I must go take a look at the first Insomnia thread to see if it holds up, or if the laughs were just the desperate last resort of sleep-deprived brains... we definitely took our insomnia seriously in those days. ^_^
Woot! I'm going to Kentucky! Now where the heck is Route Zero?
skeletonbow: Funny enough, we all joke about games Keaning in this promo, but in truth none of them come even remotely close. :) Jack Keane 2 froze the Insomnia #1 sale for 7+ hours and that sale was one game at a time, no double-insomnia duality. It was grueling! ;)
zlep: True. Every Keaning since has been only the palest shadow of the first.

I remember a fair bit of fun poetry and other humorous stuff being generated in the aftermath of the Keaning. I must go take a look at the first Insomnia thread to see if it holds up, or if the laughs were just the desperate last resort of sleep-deprived brains... we definitely took our insomnia seriously in those days. ^_^
What is keaning?
Repeat Seasoned deal: Nexus: The Jupiter Incident (-80%) [400]
Nexus 400 keys :) I guess 2-3 hours. Or maybe not its selling cheaply so maybe half an hour.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Matruchus
high rated
Critical hit on Kentucky Route Zero! Anyway, it's not really my thing sooooo...

Who wants it?

EDIT: EITerprise wins!
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Dgmfresh
Good night and good luck with bargain hunting! I'll catch some tomorrow!
Every second goes a key ;)
klappis: What is keaning?
When a game takes hours to sale. The name comes for the Jack Keane games which I think hold the record for longest time.
Damn not enough money for all the thing i'm waiting for. Kentucky Route Zero has to wait :(
Dgmfresh: Critical hit on Kentucky Route Zero! Anyway, it's not really my thing sooooo...

Who wants it?
Would love to if still available :)
Dgmfresh: Critical hit on Kentucky Route Zero! Anyway, it's not really my thing sooooo...

Who wants it?
Me!
high rated

Who wants it?
He does! -points below-

ElTerprise: Damn not enough money for all the thing i'm waiting for. Kentucky Route Zero has to wait :(
Post edited March 04, 2015 by opticq

Who wants it?
opticq: He does! -points below-

ElTerprise: Damn not enough money for all the thing i'm waiting for. Kentucky Route Zero has to wait :(
opticq:
That's a good call :)