It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Time for me to leave for some hours, I hope the ones I want won't be showing :P
Have fun everybody ! See you later !
stasongrom: What was before Metrocide? Whether was Wasteland 2?
Tracker here: http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=DK_EUR

It was Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms going on for two hours if im not mistaken.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Matruchus
Have anyone got a critical hit on IOS safari yet?

Also, Hitman: Contracts is a game too good to be going this slow. It breaks my part... Ahem, heart.
omega64: Seems like half the game is still missing (from what I've read)
Will be provided for free when it releases.
opeter2: Yeah, I did also read, that it's a bit ... unfinished.
They'll release Book 2 as soon as the legal stuff regarding the insolvency of the publisher is cleared. Someone will buy the rights, because there's a finished product just waiting to be sold. It could take quite a while (the administrator's job is to make as much money as poossible out of the company's assets), but I'm pretty sure we'll see it eventually.
moonshineshadow: I bought a gift code for it, so I have a backup for you if you do not make it in time. Just pm me.
Grargar: Argh! Sorry moonshineshadow. Didn't bother checking back in the thread for fear of the game disappearing. I haven't downloaded it yet, so I could ask for a refund and buy something else for you instead.
Nah don't worry it is fine :D
I'll just redeem the game myself, it was on my wishlist but with very low priority since I have not played the old Heretic Kingdoms yet so I knew the code would not be wasted if you made it in time ;-)
LynetteC: Can someone please put a contract out for Jack Keane and send the Hitman on his way?!
Klumpen0815: Not until the Inquisitor has Banished the Freedom Planet's Vampire from the Seven Cities of Gold's own Wizardry Theme Park to have his own Little Big Adventure in the Realms of the Haunting.
Very clever! +1 :-)
Bought Grimrock for about €2.69 but on the bigger sales it usually goes for a lot less than that, like €1.60. So it was a worse deal then. :(
JayAird: clicked on at least 200 buy now's and not got one critical,

I'm calling it,
Shenanigans!
me too
ah well, Ive got to go to work. hopefully I can still catch xenonauts later.

later all~
MrDrWatson: Metrocide seems interesting, who has played it?
zlep: I haven't played it myself, but if you're interested, this Youtube video gives a good first look at the gameplay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxKRYthDJhA
Thank you! I got it! Devs should give you a commission or something :-)
gamesfreak64: i think i might have 'missed' some games cause I have seen most of the games that are in the sale between 10am and 10pm reappear,
i dont know if the ones that appear after 10 or 11PM will only be on sale at night.
Most of the games from 12 pm til 10 pm i have seen passing by.

Since there is no list of what has been at sales, after 11 PM till 11 Am i dont know if i missed out on a nice game
I got some good sales however in the morning and afternoon and past 8 pm

i have no clue to what games were on sale after 12 am (night) till 12 pm next morning
cause then i sleep between these hours
skeletonbow: I've missed a number of wishlisted games I'm interested in, but it's kind of par for the course so to speak unless one can sit here all day staring at the homepage which I did do a lot of during the first Insomnia sale, much less so in the 2nd one, and even less in this one, but there are still a few days left and another rotation and a half or so at least. Most of the games go on sale rotations over time or in future seasonal promos etc. though so there's always another chance for the patient in the end. :)

I can't complain though, even though I missed most of the ones I was interested in so far, I did score 2 freebies unexpectedly and was gifted one of my misses by a generous forum regular so I'm doing pretty good all things considered. :) Trying to keep a closer eye this morning though while dodging in and out of the kitchen doing food prep hoping I don't miss any goodies. :)
i checked the list and i only missed 4 that i would like to get on this promo

had this on retail cd in the past, i think i still have the manual so thats handy for me
2015-03-03 00:25:45: Dark Reign + Expansion EUR 2.29 (EUR 8.89) [75%] (150 copies)

2015-03-03 03:14:14: Last Express, The EUR 1.39 (EUR 5.39) [75%] (200 copies)

this one also on retail cd in the past, the manual should be lying somwehere in a box so thats also handy
2015-03-03 06:27:21: Knights and Merchants: The Peasants Rebellion EUR 1.39 (EUR 5.39) [75%] (150 copies)

2015-03-03 14:48:36: Nox™ EUR 1.39 (EUR 5.39) [75%] (150 copies)

well i am off to get some food and with luck i might get these games :D

thanx again for the list
moonshineshadow: Nah don't worry it is fine :D
I'll just redeem the game myself, it was on my wishlist but with very low priority since I have not played the old Heretic Kingdoms yet so I knew the code would not be wasted if you made it in time ;-)
I still haven't downloaded the game. I could ask for a refund and buy you something with a higher priority in your wishlist.
Must..not..buy..Metrocide..wallet..hurting..need..food.
Praymettin: Have anyone got a critical hit on IOS safari yet?

Also, Hitman: Contracts is a game too good to be going this slow. It breaks my part... Ahem, heart.
I would like to buy hitman 3 on gog... but it only have english language while my disc game also had italian
high rated
moonshineshadow: Nah don't worry it is fine :D
Grargar: I still haven't downloaded the game. I could ask for a refund and buy you something with a higher priority in your wishlist.
Like I told you don't worry ;-) It is fine this way :-)