It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skeletonbow: Hopefully the next round it goes to 1500 and while I'm awake. :)
gamesfreak64: i think i might have 'missed' some games cause I have seen most of the games that are in the sale between 10am and 10pm reappear,
i dont know if the ones that appear after 10 or 11PM will only be on sale at night.
Most of the games from 12 pm til 10 pm i have seen passing by.

Since there is no list of what has been at sales, after 11 PM till 11 Am i dont know if i missed out on a nice game
I got some good sales however in the morning and afternoon and past 8 pm

i have no clue to what games were on sale after 12 am (night) till 12 pm next morning
cause then i sleep between these hours
I've missed a number of wishlisted games I'm interested in, but it's kind of par for the course so to speak unless one can sit here all day staring at the homepage which I did do a lot of during the first Insomnia sale, much less so in the 2nd one, and even less in this one, but there are still a few days left and another rotation and a half or so at least. Most of the games go on sale rotations over time or in future seasonal promos etc. though so there's always another chance for the patient in the end. :)

I can't complain though, even though I missed most of the ones I was interested in so far, I did score 2 freebies unexpectedly and was gifted one of my misses by a generous forum regular so I'm doing pretty good all things considered. :) Trying to keep a closer eye this morning though while dodging in and out of the kitchen doing food prep hoping I don't miss any goodies. :)
MrDrWatson: Metrocide seems interesting, who has played it?
I haven't played it myself, but if you're interested, this Youtube video gives a good first look at the gameplay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxKRYthDJhA
high rated
LynetteC: Can someone please put a contract out for Jack Keane and send the Hitman on his way?!
Not until the Inquisitor has Banished the Freedom Planet's Vampire from the Seven Cities of Gold's own Wizardry Theme Park to have his own Little Big Adventure in the Realms of the Haunting.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Klumpen0815
skeletonbow: I went to my game library page to get to the wishlist and check if it was already on the wishlist but it wasn't, then back to my GOG library. Went through looking for something else and stumbled across... oh... wait... what's that? <sigh> I already own URU Chronicles. LOL!!! Talk about duh! :P
Exoanthrope: He he, nice! But the free mmo version I mentioned might still be worth a look, though. The gog version is offline, but the game was designed from the start to be multiplayer.
I'll have to look into that when I eventually yank it out and give it a whirl. Hopefully the online community is rich and diverse by then.
All the games today seems to have taken on the curse Keane.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Matruchus
Darn i just missed Legend of Grimrock 2 and Wasteland 2. I hate myself!
skeletonbow: --snipped sensible speculation about freebie discussion--
zlep: Another factor is that the free giveaways were group events in the first Insomnia. They came up between the paid games, and it was a wild clickfest to try to get them. That naturally encouraged conversation - "I got one!", "With my low ping speed I'll never get one", "We've flooded the servers again."

The new random-chance-when-you-click method is much stabler and works better, but it makes winning a free game an individual thing, not part of a "group raid" so to speak.
Yeah, that's true too. The clickfest caused GOG to have to quadruple their servers and then double it again or something like that IIRC. Madsauce!
I just got a critical hit on Metrocide! :-o

*hugs GOG*
clicked on at least 200 buy now's and not got one critical,

I'm calling it,
Shenanigans!
I'm back from bed, good morning all.
*pour coffee.
JayAird: clicked on at least 200 buy now's and not got one critical,

I'm calling it,
Shenanigans!
Me too, they are just baiting us. :P
Matruchus: All the games today seems to have taken on the curse Keane.
Funny enough, we all joke about games Keaning in this promo, but in truth none of them come even remotely close. :) Jack Keane 2 froze the Insomnia #1 sale for 7+ hours and that sale was one game at a time, no double-insomnia duality. It was grueling! ;)
JayAird: clicked on at least 200 buy now's and not got one critical,

I'm calling it,
Shenanigans!
I got one, Wacky Wheels. The only thing being I already own it, so to be gifted it is.
I missed Grimrock II again ;_;

Damn sleep.
Attachments:
What was before Metrocide? Whether was Wasteland 2?