It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Same case with X-Wing which got to 400 from 200.
skeletonbow: Hopefully the next round it goes to 1500 and while I'm awake. :)
i think i might have 'missed' some games cause I have seen most of the games that are in the sale between 10am and 10pm reappear,
i dont know if the ones that appear after 10 or 11PM will only be on sale at night.
Most of the games from 12 pm til 10 pm i have seen passing by.

Since there is no list of what has been at sales, after 11 PM till 11 Am i dont know if i missed out on a nice game
I got some good sales however in the morning and afternoon and past 8 pm

i have no clue to what games were on sale after 12 am (night) till 12 pm next morning
cause then i sleep between these hours
Post edited March 04, 2015 by gamesfreak64
Well, that's some interesting luck; Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms just as I return. Bought.
gamesfreak64: i think i might have 'missed' some games cause I have seen most of the games that are in the sale between 10am and 10pm reappear,
i dont know if the ones that appear after 10 or 11PM will only be on sale at night.
Most of the games from 12 pm til 10 pm i have seen passing bye.

Since there is no list of what has past the sales, after 11 PM till 11 Am i dont know if i missed out on a nice game

i have no clue to what games were on sale after 12 am (night) till 12 pm next morning
You can see this here : http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=US_USD ! ;)
Grargar: Well, that's some interesting luck; Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms just as I return. Bought.
Actually some people bought it for you already.
skeletonbow: I went to my game library page to get to the wishlist and check if it was already on the wishlist but it wasn't, then back to my GOG library. Went through looking for something else and stumbled across... oh... wait... what's that? <sigh> I already own URU Chronicles. LOL!!! Talk about duh! :P
He he, nice! But the free mmo version I mentioned might still be worth a look, though. The gog version is offline, but the game was designed from the start to be multiplayer.
Matruchus: Actually some people bought it for you already.
Oh... :/
Sorry, I saw the few numbers and I didn't try to look backwards for fear of the copies disappearing. Hmmm... I wonder what I could do in that case...
gamesfreak64: i think i might have 'missed' some games cause I have seen most of the games that are in the sale between 10am and 10pm reappear,
Most of the games from 12 pm til 10 pm i have seen passing by.

Since there is no list of what has been at sales, after 11 PM till 11 Am i dont know if i missed out on a nice game

Your welcome ;)
http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=DK_EUR
Grargar: Oh... :/
Sorry, I saw the few numbers and I didn't try to look backwards for fear of the copies disappearing. Hmmm... I wonder what I could do in that case...
It was moonshineshadow http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post5594
Grargar: Oh... :/
30 day money back guarantee? ;)
There should be available an option to set an alarm clock for a specific game....just one game for all the promo so people would still need to be checking the page.
moonshineshadow: I bought a gift code for it, so I have a backup for you if you do not make it in time. Just pm me.
Argh! Sorry moonshineshadow. Didn't bother checking back in the thread for fear of the game disappearing. I haven't downloaded it yet, so I could ask for a refund and buy something else for you instead.
Grargar: Well, that's some interesting luck; Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms just as I return. Bought.
CarrionCrow: Shit, where's Grargar?
Klumpen0815: I think he still has some time.
350 of a regionally priced game above the common budget is going to last a bit.
I told you so. ;)
NNNNG.... going to let S:HK go. It'll have to dip a bit deeper into the discount in a future sale. It's kind of hard to let the last numbers of a game you're interested in tick away for some reason. As if the game would actually be sold out afterwards :D
Post edited March 04, 2015 by LordCinnamon
MrDrWatson: There should be available an option to set an alarm clock for a specific game....just one game for all the promo so people would still need to be checking the page.
Someone wrote a python script for exactly that purpose :)
I am sure someone here has the link to the thread.
seaspanky: "You might even have a chance to get a free game, if you're lucky that is."

Is the amount of people getting free games down quite a bit from previous promos? I haven't seen the same widespread free game winning success as I did during previous years.
skeletonbow: --snipped sensible speculation about freebie discussion--
Another factor is that the free giveaways were group events in the first Insomnia. They came up between the paid games, and it was a wild clickfest to try to get them. That naturally encouraged conversation - "I got one!", "With my low ping speed I'll never get one", "We've flooded the servers again."

The new random-chance-when-you-click method is much stabler and works better, but it makes winning a free game an individual thing, not part of a "group raid" so to speak.