It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kmolloy: If Doorkickers presents itself in the next 5 hours, can someone snag an extra copy? I would be eternally grateful. I've been in the hospital with my significant other all day and she is finally stabilized! Off to catch some rest for a few hours.
Hope his/her health will improve :/
Sorry, it's not possible on my side : I'll have to leave soon.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Splatsch
real.geizterfahr: That's a funny "Insomnia" sale. I don't stare at the front page the whole day, but whenever I come online, one of my wishlisted games is on sale. Got TIE Figther, Cognition and Shadows Heretic Kingdoms so far :D
Wow! The luck is with you this Insomnia!
LiefLayer: well for those how got critical hit is better...
real.geizterfahr: Well... I guess getting things for free is always "better", but I consider 11.99 for a game like Shadows Heretic Kingdoms a pretty good price, so I can't complain. And I don't hit "BUY NOW" whenever a new deal appears either (only if I'm really interested in the game). So my chances to get something for free are pretty slim ;)
well I bought shadowgate because I really like it and 5€ seem a good price. but I really like discover new good game, and the best way is to be able to have them free.
and saw that many have had this opportunity I think is not bad groped.
Got Wasteland 2 and truly hoping for Divinity Original Sin at least 50% off...
Zarax999: Got Wasteland 2 and truly hoping for Divinity Original Sin at least 50% off...
Im sorry but Divinity: OS is not in this sale.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Matruchus
Has anyone got a link to the day three list? The day two list seems to have stopped being updated.
jonthomas83: Has anyone got a link to the day three list? The day two list seems to have stopped being updated.
You can use the tracker:

http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=DK_EUR
Matruchus: I don't know. Your probably right. I know the promo goes on for 96 hours but what happens if the games sell too slow. Cause some of them are Keening heavily in this promo.
CarrionCrow: It's not the promo itself, it's the streaming that they're doing to help market the promo that's going for that long.

I'm sure GOG will try to make sure things don't sprawl out into the weekend, but it's like Jack Keane 2. They never figured on it gumming up the works so hard, but they can't predict it fully.
Oh, yeah. I forgot the streaming. That is going for 96 hours, so that's probably the predictable part of the program.

Speaking of streaming, I assumed the GOG Twitch archive just stayed forever, like Youtube. But I went to watch BaerTaffy's GOGTwitch stream on Metrocide the other day (I wanted an idea of how repetitive the gameplay is) and found that it was deleted. :-(
Damn, somebody shoot that Heretic already and let us fresh up.
CarrionCrow: It's not the promo itself, it's the streaming that they're doing to help market the promo that's going for that long.

I'm sure GOG will try to make sure things don't sprawl out into the weekend, but it's like Jack Keane 2. They never figured on it gumming up the works so hard, but they can't predict it fully.
zlep: Oh, yeah. I forgot the streaming. That is going for 96 hours, so that's probably the predictable part of the program.

Speaking of streaming, I assumed the GOG Twitch archive just stayed forever, like Youtube. But I went to watch BaerTaffy's GOGTwitch stream on Metrocide the other day (I wanted an idea of how repetitive the gameplay is) and found that it was deleted. :-(
I just looked to see if perhaps the streams were being archived by GOG on Youtube. There's only one saved to their account.
Maybe the individual streamers have the videos on channels so they can pull ad revenue?
I would buy Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms, but the price is to step for me, even with that discount.

5 EUR is the max. I can pay for a game.
Undying haven't showed up a second time yet, right? Please say so!
high rated
jonthomas83: Has anyone got a link to the day three list? The day two list seems to have stopped being updated.
This might help you.
flummoxed: Undying haven't showed up a second time yet, right? Please say so!
Tracker here: http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=DK_EUR
flummoxed: Undying haven't showed up a second time yet, right? Please say so!
Matruchus: Tracker here: http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=DK_EUR
Oh... thank you :) (Edit: and it hasn't showed up again yet, wooo!)
Post edited March 04, 2015 by flummoxed