It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
sxnc: Thank you! I woke up this morning thinking if I missed anything and seeing this list really helped! :)
You're welcome; just keep in mind that it's continuing from the point IAmSinistar left off, so you should also check this list here, if you haven't already.
zeffyr: Uff, I haven't missed. Door Kickers 2nd loop. Hunt! :-)
Looking for that too :D
That's a funny "Insomnia" sale. I don't stare at the front page the whole day, but whenever I come online, one of my wishlisted games is on sale. Got TIE Figther, Cognition and Shadows Heretic Kingdoms so far :D
j0ekerr: Do I need the first LBG to enjoy the second one?
Klumpen0815: Not really although you might wonder about a few things because the storyline is continuing.
I prefer the first one due to its consistent isometric perspective.

LBA2 desperately needs a hack that updates the perspective 30 times per second (hitting enter all the time does the trick too...). It only changes the perspective when you press enter to make it less demanding for the hardware, which has you constantly caring about choosing the right angles.
The troubles of early 3D games.
It might be because I played it first, but the second one is my favourite, although only by a little. It seemed like there was a lot more exploring and adventure. I actually liked the 3D environments, but I will admit the camera was terrible.
"You might even have a chance to get a free game, if you're lucky that is."

Is the amount of people getting free games down quite a bit from previous promos? I haven't seen the same widespread free game winning success as I did during previous years.
seaspanky: "You might even have a chance to get a free game, if you're lucky that is."

Is the amount of people getting free games down quite a bit from previous promos? I haven't seen the same widespread free game winning success as I did during previous years.
Look in the beginning of the thread. Quite allot of people got some including me. But later people jsut stoppen posting their freebies I guess.
real.geizterfahr: That's a funny "Insomnia" sale. I don't stare at the front page the whole day, but whenever I come online, one of my wishlisted games is on sale. Got TIE Figther, Cognition and Shadows Heretic Kingdoms so far :D
well for those how got critical hit is better...
CarrionCrow: Everything has run three times in the past aside from the Deadly Premonition free game glitch that happened in Spring Insomnia, unless my memory's gone totally sideways.

That's part of the whole concept - everything goes three times, regardless of fast or slow.
Matruchus: I don't know. Your probably right. I know the promo goes on for 96 hours but what happens if the games sell too slow. Cause some of them are Keening heavily in this promo.
It's not the promo itself, it's the streaming that they're doing to help market the promo that's going for that long.

I'm sure GOG will try to make sure things don't sprawl out into the weekend, but it's like Jack Keane 2. They never figured on it gumming up the works so hard, but they can't predict it fully.
seaspanky: "You might even have a chance to get a free game, if you're lucky that is."

Maybe they switched the crit system from D20 to D100.
I'm detecting significant amounts of keanage in this sector.
real.geizterfahr: That's a funny "Insomnia" sale. I don't stare at the front page the whole day, but whenever I come online, one of my wishlisted games is on sale. Got TIE Figther, Cognition and Shadows Heretic Kingdoms so far :D
LiefLayer: well for those how got critical hit is better...
Well... I guess getting things for free is always "better", but I consider 11.99 for a game like Shadows Heretic Kingdoms a pretty good price, so I can't complain. And I don't hit "BUY NOW" whenever a new deal appears either (only if I'm really interested in the game). So my chances to get something for free are pretty slim ;)
Klumpen0815: Not really although you might wonder about a few things because the storyline is continuing.
I prefer the first one due to its consistent isometric perspective.

LBA2 desperately needs a hack that updates the perspective 30 times per second (hitting enter all the time does the trick too...). It only changes the perspective when you press enter to make it less demanding for the hardware, which has you constantly caring about choosing the right angles.
The troubles of early 3D games.
Exoanthrope: It might be because I played it first, but the second one is my favourite, although only by a little. It seemed like there was a lot more exploring and adventure. I actually liked the 3D environments, but I will admit the camera was terrible.
Besides the camera and the bug with the sandbuggy, I liked LBA2 more indeed.

Whoever writes the camera hack for LBA2 gets my gratitude, some game keys and probably even money.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Klumpen0815
If Doorkickers presents itself in the next 5 hours, can someone snag an extra copy? I would be eternally grateful. I've been in the hospital with my significant other all day and she is finally stabilized! Off to catch some rest for a few hours.
MrDrWatson: I missed Xwing and Indiana Jones again....when will be the next sales? This one is too chaotic when you need to juggle work and family life with my GOG hobby :-)
Impossible to tell, but they do crop up a few times a year, and most of them are less time-demanding than the Insomnia sales (for regular sales you usually get at least a 24 hour window). I'd guess there'll be another sale around the middle of the year.

On those occasions when I just miss a sale entirely, I console myself that anything I want is bound to be in the giant Christmas sale. That's a long way away at the moment, though. ^_^
kmolloy: If Doorkickers presents itself in the next 5 hours, can someone snag an extra copy? I would be eternally grateful. I've been in the hospital with my significant other all day and she is finally stabilized! Off to catch some rest for a few hours.
I can't promise anything but I'll try to grab a copy.
Wish you and you SO luck :)
Post edited March 04, 2015 by The_Blog