It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I missed Xwing and Indiana Jones again....when will be the next sales? This one is too chaotic when you need to juggle work and family life with my GOG hobby :-)
thk47: Haven't seen a Simscity 4 Deluxe's up at the promo yet or did i miss it?
Matruchus: Its not in this promo unfortunately.
too bad, Is that mean we're not gonna get a new tittle other than from this list http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=DK_USD in the next circle?
Maxvorstadt: Train Fever seems to be an interesting title, so I wishlisted it, even though it`s not clear when it will come to GoG.
Matruchus: Its coming this thursday. I emailed the devs and the release date is 5th of march if nothing changes till then but cause of the promo it comes on thursday. Judas already confirmed the release date in updated thread.
Ah, cool! I`m a big fan of the Railroad Tycoon games and this looks a bit like those games. Do you happen to know how much it will cost?
Matruchus: Its not in this promo unfortunately.
thk47: too bad, Is that mean we're not gonna get a new tittle other than from this list http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=DK_USD in the next circle?
Yeah, the cycle usually repeats up to twice depending on how fast the games sell in the promo. Some games don't come around three times cause the promo runs out before.
Matruchus: Its coming this thursday. I emailed the devs and the release date is 5th of march if nothing changes till then but cause of the promo it comes on thursday. Judas already confirmed the release date in updated thread.
Maxvorstadt: Ah, cool! I`m a big fan of the Railroad Tycoon games and this looks a bit like those games. Do you happen to know how much it will cost?
Price here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/regional_priced_games_on_gog/post1929
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Matruchus
Maxvorstadt: Ah, cool! I`m a big fan of the Railroad Tycoon games and this looks a bit like those games. Do you happen to know how much it will cost?
More for you because you're German:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/regional_priced_games_on_gog/post1929
Finally got Little Big Adventure 2 which will be my one and only purchase from this sale. Missed it the first time because my damn internet died for about 2 hours.
j0ekerr: Do I need the first LBG to enjoy the second one?
Klumpen0815: Not really although you might wonder about a few things because the storyline is continuing.
I prefer the first one due to its consistent isometric perspective.

LBA2 desperately needs a hack that updates the perspective 30 times per second (hitting enter all the time does the trick too...). It only changes the perspective when you press enter to make it less demanding for the hardware, which has you constantly caring about choosing the right angles.
The troubles of early 3D games.
Bought it, practically on impulse. Now I have to hunt for the first one.

aaah yes, what you describe seems typical of the days when hardware capable of rendering true 3D environment (not just 2.5D) became first available, and developers had no idea where or how to set the camera.

People still curse aloud at the camera in Mario 64.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by j0ekerr
thk47: too bad, Is that mean we're not gonna get a new tittle other than from this list http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=DK_USD in the next circle?
Matruchus: Yeah, the cycle usually repeats up to twice depending on how fast the games sell in the promo. Some games don't come around three times cause the promo runs out before.
Matruchus: Price here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/regional_priced_games_on_gog/post1929
Everything has run three times in the past aside from the Deadly Premonition free game glitch that happened in Spring Insomnia, unless my memory's gone totally sideways.

That's part of the whole concept - everything goes three times, regardless of fast or slow.
Matruchus: Yeah, the cycle usually repeats up to twice depending on how fast the games sell in the promo. Some games don't come around three times cause the promo runs out before.

Price here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/regional_priced_games_on_gog/post1929
CarrionCrow: Everything has run three times in the past aside from the Deadly Premonition free game glitch that happened in Spring Insomnia, unless my memory's gone totally sideways.

That's part of the whole concept - everything goes three times, regardless of fast or slow.
I don't know. Your probably right. I know the promo goes on for 96 hours but what happens if the games sell too slow. Cause some of them are Keening heavily in this promo.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Matruchus
Klumpen0815: Not really although you might wonder about a few things because the storyline is continuing.

LBA2 desperately needs a hack that updates the perspective 30 times per second (hitting enter all the time does the trick too...). It only changes the perspective when you press enter to make it less demanding for the hardware, which has you constantly caring about choosing the right angles.
j0ekerr: Bought it, practically on impulse. Now I have to hunt for the first one.

aaah yes, what you describe seems typical of the days when hardware capable of full 3D environment became first available, and developers had no idea where or how to set the camera.

In Mario 64 there is at least camera movement. The camera in LBA2 is fixed and changes to a new area when you are leaving the currently visible one. It's like a sprite based mechanic used on a 3D environment.
The in-door parts of LBA2 are traditional image backgrounds though.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Klumpen0815
Uff, I haven't missed. Door Kickers 2nd loop. Hunt! :-)
Post edited March 04, 2015 by zeffyr
Matruchus: Price here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/regional_priced_games_on_gog/post1929
Uh, 25 € is a bit more than I wanted to spend. Well, I hope for a good release discount.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Maxvorstadt
HypersomniacLive: Here's a recap from where IAmSinistar left off (and hope I didn't mess up anything):

Seasoned

Hogs of War (-75%) [100]
Sam & Max Hit the Road (-50%) [800]
Return to Mysterious Island (-80%) [150]
Deus Ex™ GOTY Edition (-75%) [200]
Uplink: Hacker Elite (-75%) [200]
Uru: Complete Chronicles (-80%) [100]
Wacky Wheels USD (-75%) [100]
Stronghold HD (-75%) [150]
Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey) (-75%) [100]
Hitman 3: Contracts (-80%) [300 ]

Fresh

Anomaly 2 (-75%) [100]
Legend of Grimrock 2 (-50%) [400]
Aarklash: Legacy (-80%) [150]
Ink {movie] (-50%0 [100]
Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms (-60%) [350]
Thank you! I woke up this morning thinking if I missed anything and seeing this list really helped! :)
Grabbed Tie-Fighter, X-Wing, Sam & Max (my CD is getting too scratched), and Dreamfall Chapters so far.

Was very very close to buying Grimrock 2.

j0ekerr: Bought it, practically on impulse. Now I have to hunt for the first one.

aaah yes, what you describe seems typical of the days when hardware capable of rendering true 3D environment (not just 2.5D) became first available, and developers had no idea where or how to set the camera.

Though I have to say that Mario 64 was pretty advanced for it's time when it comes to the making of 3D games. Even how Mario leans into the curve when running around gives you a good movement feeling and was something not many games did back then.
CarrionCrow: Everything has run three times in the past aside from the Deadly Premonition free game glitch that happened in Spring Insomnia, unless my memory's gone totally sideways.

Matruchus: I don't know. Your probably right. I know the promo goes on for 96 hours but what happens if the games sell too slow. Cause some of them are Keening heavily in this promo.
Then it will just take longer. The sale has no real time limit that I am aware of. The last Insomnia Sales vertainly didn't. 96 hours is just the time the Twitch strem will be up and running I think.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by The_Blog