It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good morning, everyone!

Have I missed round two for Dead State while I was asleep?
PaterAlf: Good morning, everyone!

Have I missed round two for Dead State while I was asleep?
No, it wasn't yet on.

Tracker: http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=DK_EUR
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Matruchus
ElTerprise: Is it like Baldur's Gate o.ä. combat-wise? It certainly looks interesting.
Klumpen0815: The combat is a bit like Diablo 1,
the story telling, athmosphere and freedom is like Fallout 1+2 in the middle ages.
The investigations are very interesting, often it's not clear who did the crimes because multiple NPCs had reasons, if you know who it was, you can even burn innocents on purpose.

Mind that the Knight (melee) character is the hardest one (badly balanced) and a dev advised to cheat regarding his stamina (I did it without cheating though).
Thanks. I might take it when i gets on sale again.
I see Shadows Heretic Keanegdom is still going.
Whacky wheels is going rather fast considering the time and that we're on the second run.
j0ekerr: Whacky wheels is going rather fast considering the time and that we're on the second run.
In contrary to Shadows Heretic Kingdoms, which I expected to go faster.
Haven't seen a Simscity 4 Deluxe's up at the promo yet or did i miss it?
thk47: Haven't seen a Simscity 4 Deluxe's up at the promo yet or did i miss it?
Its not in this promo unfortunately.
j0ekerr: Whacky wheels is going rather fast considering the time and that we're on the second run.
Splatsch: In contrary to Shadows Heretic Kingdoms, which I expected to go faster.
People have spent a lot of their money already, so the more expensive titles will most likely crawl a bit from this point.
huN73R: Hehe

https://github.com/Magnitus-/GOG-Flash-Promo-Script

Didn't try it myself but heard that it works as an alarm when deals change.
cleverwebhandle: Wow. Well, it works.
Confirmed! Takes a bit more setup than BarefootEssentials, but should wake me for the deals I want.

Edit: Provided I spelled the titles correctly, that is...
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Torin68
LynetteC: Yay! My alarm went off as Grimrock 2 had about 20 games left! l also caught Mysterious Island as the spinning wheels of no purchase locked me out of the checkout screen the first time around.

l wish the offers included the little heart to signify if the games are on your wishlist.
Nice to see you about LynetteC :) Having fun with the sale?
And I'm back from the dead. Didn't get much sleep though. Well has to be enough. No Doorkickers or Shadow Runs when I was gone? Good.
thk47: Haven't seen a Simscity 4 Deluxe's up at the promo yet or did i miss it?
Matruchus: Its not in this promo unfortunately.
Damn, this is one of two games on my wishlist. The second one is supposed to come soon to GoG.
warpax: did it just come up recently? :(
Splatsch: No, it was just in the first round for now, so it should "soon" appear in the second round :)

Plesae see the full tracking here : http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=US_USD
This is so confusing. xD
Might just wait this out and buy it when it comes up in a normal sale. :l
Splatsch: In contrary to Shadows Heretic Kingdoms, which I expected to go faster.
Klumpen0815: People have spent a lot of their money already, so the more expensive titles will most likely crawl a bit from this point.
Which fully explains the rate at which stronghold HD is going.