It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Morning.

Gragar's asleep yet won't miss his game, it's heartwarming to see such generosity.

Insomnia seems to have slowed down significantly, I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing.
Klumpen0815: Sounds like I should appreciate it more.
*pushs it up in his backlog*
Splatsch: Ahah ^^ I never played it, but it looked good, and someone (don't remember who, sorry for him ^^") here talked about it in a very good way (when it's sequel went out I think). And since, I really want to try it :D
Sprite based games in isometric perspective always get me.

Have you tried Inquisitor?
Gosh how I loved that game despite its flaws.
I was quite addicted to it.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Klumpen0815
Verdeloth: Is it actually already complete? Or is that the same case as Broken Age, where people would wait for the second part till the Judgment Day (and it still won`t be ready).
DyNaer: it's not complete' , and devs will have some problems to the second part to be published, the publisher is actually in financial trouble..... sigh
That`s a shame really, because just based on the screenshots it looks really pretty.Although that has also its price, because the recommended specs are quite funny: Processor: 3.0 GHz Intel i7 multi-core processor, or compatible Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: nVidia GeForce 680GTX or compatible.
So I am pretty sure I won`t meet them - but from what I read in the reviews elsewhere, even those with very strong PCs are still experiencing various technical difficulties with the game (low FPS, frequent crashes and so on).
And without a guarantee, that there would be someone, who will work in the future on some optimalization, I am not sure it is a very good deal (especially with so high price even during a sale).
j0ekerr: Insomnia seems to have slowed down significantly, I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing.
G'morning!

Yes, we all need some sleep, I only had 4 hours.
At least I didn't miss Shadowgate again (yet).
j0ekerr: Morning.

Gragar's asleep yet won't miss his game, it's heartwarming to see such generosity.

Insomnia seems to have slowed down significantly, I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing.
Good morning. =)

It always does after the first round. Round two is where the long stretch feeling starts to kick in, and round three is where the determined try to not lose their minds to get what they want.
Splatsch: Ahah ^^ I never played it, but it looked good, and someone (don't remember who, sorry for him ^^") here talked about it in a very good way (when it's sequel went out I think). And since, I really want to try it :D
Klumpen0815: Sprite based games in isometric perspective always get me.
Same here XD

Splatsch: Have you tried Inquisitor?
Gosh how I loved that game despite it's flaws.
Nope, the mixed reviews and the price (and the time to play) didn't made it to go on my wishlist... But if you say it's very good, if there is a very good discount on it, I'll try it :) *added on wishlist*
KDarkmoon: Sadly I keep missing Wasteland 2. *sigh* The last time I missed it merely by seconds from being afk making something to eat.
me too - and my machine don't even meet the minimum specs required for this game, but I gotta have it...
Verdeloth: That`s a shame really, because just based on the screenshots it looks really pretty.Although that has also its price, because the recommended specs are quite funny: Processor: 3.0 GHz Intel i7 multi-core processor, or compatible Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: nVidia GeForce 680GTX or compatible.
So I am pretty sure I won`t meet them - but from what I read in the reviews elsewhere, even those with very strong PCs are still experiencing various technical difficulties with the game (low FPS, frequent crashes and so on).
And without a guarantee, that there would be someone, who will work in the future on some optimalization, I am not sure it is a very good deal (especially with so high price even during a sale).
the gamecard is incorrect for the recommended requirement ....
it's win 7 / win 8 64 bit
6 gb ram
nvidia gefore 560 gtx or higher
direct x 9
hdd : 5 GB
On a not entirely unrelated note, whenever I post instead of reloading at the last page, I usually get pushed back 5 or 6 pages in the thread.

It can be somewhat annoying.

And Uru's almost done.

EDIT: Whacky wheels, mario Kart for the PC.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by j0ekerr
Klumpen0815: Have you tried Inquisitor?
Is it like Baldur's Gate etc.. combat-wise? It certainly looks interesting.

Edit: Oops. Wrong abbreviation. I meant etc. not o.ä.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by ElTerprise
Next Seasoned: Wacky Wheels (-75%) [100]
seasoned deal: Wacky Wheels (75%) [100]
Maybe we should start a Wacky Wheels multiplayer competition while we wait for the sales progess. :P
I only missed Halfway from the games that looked interesting, and skipped Dark Reign, ShadowGate, Cognition and Shadowrun Dragonfall - though i might still get those on impulse when they show up again.
Klumpen0815: Have you tried Inquisitor?
ElTerprise: Is it like Baldur's Gate o.ä. combat-wise? It certainly looks interesting.
The combat is a bit like Diablo 1,
the story telling, athmosphere and freedom is like Fallout 1+2 in the middle ages.
The investigations are very interesting, often it's not clear who did the crimes because multiple NPCs had reasons, if you know who it was, you can even burn innocents on purpose.

Mind that the knight (melee) character is the hardest one (badly balanced) and a dev advised to cheat regarding his stamina (I did it without cheating though).