It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New Seasoned deal: Sudeki (-75%) [200]
So Sudeki....
Sudeki.. lol
Did I miss Another World?

deja65: Guys can somebody gift me a copy of Great Battles, as i missed it and would to play it once more.
Would be a nice suprise from my fellow gogers :)
Not the place for these kinds of posts. Try the gifting thread. Or wait until the game comes around again.
Anyone else having problems with the main page? It won#t load for me and if it does, it's broken.
So any Jack Keane predictions?

And any indication we get LucasArts, Paradox or WB?
homepage is acting up for me, once it (finally) loads i cant actually see any insomnia sale titles anymore. uncool (:
toxicTom: So Sudeki....
Oh boy...
IAmSinistar: Did I miss Another World?
*snicker* No, it goes like this, "Oh, man! I missed Another World!"
Sudeki is going quick too :)
opticq: I had a hunch you made this thread, I clicked on the title without looking at the OP and there you have it!

Great work as usual!
Cheers, and welcome to the thread!
opticq: So any Jack Keane predictions?

And any indication we get LucasArts, Paradox or WB?
X-Wing has been confirmed to be coming in the sale.
toxicTom: So Sudeki....
I already own Sudeki, so I won`t buy it. Bought it in another sale.
gamesfreak64: yes , my poor wallet ....
got me some nice games....
blotunga: I feel your pain, i think I'll blow my budget for the entire year :/
me too, but only here on GOG , cause its the best
Sorry the offtopic but is there a way to save the cc info on gog? I want to use my phone to check the promotions and if there's something that i like then i'll buy it from there but i don't want to insert my cc info (especially using the phone) every time that i buy something.