It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hmm, a difference from earlier insomnia sales is that the amounts of copies on the sale don`t seem to increase in the second round.
Just clicked on Deus Ex to see if I get a freebie this time...nope, still waiting on my first freebie. Ah, well. At least I bought The Last Federation yesterday...
Morning, y'all. So what did I miss whilst I was unconscious?
*off to check post 1 and 2701*
Maxvorstadt: Hmm, a difference from earlier insomnia sales is that the amounts of copies on the sale don`t seem to increase in the second round.
Some of them were increased. At least, I know Sam & Max went from 400 in the first round to 800 in the second.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Exoanthrope
Jenkinz: Ah sorry, haven't seen it or got it to gift
Matruchus: No problem. I missed that one hour freebie promo last year :)
Don't feel too bad. It was American Nightmare that was the freebie.
Getcomposted: Morning, y'all. So what did I miss whilst I was unconscious?
*off to check post 1 and 2701*
Don't! Just check this link posted by the helpful trackers from the posts up above. :)

http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=US_USD
I got Aarklash for free thanks to opticq and yesterday I bought shadowgate special edition
Maxvorstadt: Hmm, a difference from earlier insomnia sales is that the amounts of copies on the sale don`t seem to increase in the second round.
Exoanthrope: Some of them were increased. At least, I know Sam & Max went from 400 in the first round to 800 in the second.
And so did Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (400 in first, 800 in second).
Exoanthrope: Some of them were increased. At least, I know Sam & Max went from 400 in the first round to 800 in the second.
The same happened to Indiana Jones.

Edit: too slow again. Need more coffee ;)
Post edited March 04, 2015 by ElTerprise
Splatsch: And so did Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (400 in first, 800 in second).
Actually, I just noticed after comparing lists that some games had less in the second round. It seems to be a little random.
Same case with X-Wing which got to 400 from 200.
ElTerprise: The same happened to Indiana Jones.

Ahah ^^ I just woke up, I've a small advantage ! ;)
Repeat Seasoned deal: Uplink (-75%) [200]

I have to go out, for the time being. Hope I don't miss Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms while I'm out.
Splatsch: And so did Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (400 in first, 800 in second).
Exoanthrope: Actually, I just noticed after comparing lists that some games had less in the second round. It seems to be a little random.
Less ? I didn't noticed it. Good to know.
ElTerprise: The same happened to Indiana Jones.

Splatsch: Ahah ^^ I just woke up, I've a small advantage ! ;)
And maybe more experience in the forum. Today was the first time i posted here. :)
Post edited March 04, 2015 by ElTerprise