It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Jenkinz: Which Alan Wake are you looking for?
The first one.
Jenkinz: Which Alan Wake are you looking for?
Matruchus: The first one.
Ah sorry, haven't seen it or got it to gift
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Jenkinz
Matruchus: The first one.
Jenkinz: Ah sorry, haven't seen it or got it to gift
No problem. I missed that one hour freebie promo last year :)
skeletonbow: Apparently yes. It seems to only happen on threads that have a large number of pages and which are very active. For example, a discussion thread might have 40 pages, you are viewing page 40, you enter a comment and your comment gets posted and you are magically transported back to page 23 or 37 or some other random page with no real logic as to why. It happens to me all the time on promo threads, pretty much every single post as long as the thread is relatively busy.

It happens in Firefox and Chrome, with or without extensions and it happens reproducibly like clockwork, very annoying. Obviously it's a bug in GOG's web code for the forums but I imagine it's a very very low priority one or it'd probably have been fixed 2 years ago or more, it's been there forever. :)
ElTerprise: It is somewhat annoying. Everytime i post it throws me four pages back.
Yep, it is incredibly annoying, it's too bad GOG doesn't appear to have a developer dedicated to maintaining the forum code, or if they do they are probably swamped with higher priority tasks from other projects or something and never get a chance to look at the web code for the forums. It's not a crasher, does not prevent usage of the forum just inconvenience, and so in task prioritization it would likely end up on the bottom barrel I imagine, especially if someone has a multitude of responsibilities. I've been there, done that. The only solution that I know of for problems like this in proprietary code, is to open source the code and let your customers fix it themselves. Mind you I come from a prior career in the field of open source software so I am heavily biased too. ;o)

So GOG, how about open sourcing the GOG forum code, it definitely isn't a trade secret or anything. :)
skeletonbow: So GOG, how about open sourcing the GOG forum code, it definitely isn't a trade secret or anything. :)
Not that i have any experience with coding but hat would be great.
Got Grimrock 2! via my smartphone during work! Couldn't afford to miss it again :-).

So, when will Grimrock 1 come up? I want to have the whole series in my library...

However, the magical critical hit did not happen. I must be super unlucky. :-)
Noooo, I missed Return to Mysterious Island again! What else? Is anyone still tracking?
Leroux: Noooo, I missed Return to Mysterious Island again! What else? Is anyone still tracking?
Tracker here:
http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=US_USD
Leroux: Noooo, I missed Return to Mysterious Island again! What else? Is anyone still tracking?
You can look here:

http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=DK_EUR

Edit: damn too slow.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by ElTerprise
So, what are the bets - Aarklash or Deus Ex across the line first?
Matruchus: Tracker here:
http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=US_USD
Thanks! Seems that was the only one I missed. Still pretty annoying, only about 12 of 150 titles while I was sleeping, and one of the three I was waiting for had to be among them. >:(
zlep: So, what are the bets - Aarklash or Deus Ex across the line first?
Aarklash!
It must go before it tempts me any longer
Repeat Fresh deal: ink {movie} (-50%) [100]
Hello again everybody ! How are you doing ?

Great, I see that Heretic Kingdoms The inquisition hasn't come in the 2nd round for now :)
But I realize that Battle World Kronos did :/ I should've bought it in the first round. Hope I'll see it in third !
Ah, I see, that the most WTF movie in the entire GOG catalogue returns back.
I saw just a few minutes from the beginning, and it was so bizarrely creepy weird, that it practically scared me off.
Have anyone seen the entire movie to say, if I miss anything, when not giving it a second chance?