It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

opeter2: How to you get free games? I don't understand.
Click the first 'buy' from the homepage and wham, they offer it to you for free on the next page.

I forget if the gift option was there before the confirmation buy.
HypersomniacLive: Congrats to all getting a freebie!

And a question to those that got a freebie of a game they didn't own - was there an option to make it a gift or was it automatically added to your account?
Mine went directly to my account. No other option.
Post edited March 02, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
If you're going to buy a game and click and add it to your cart, apparently when the checkout screen comes up there is a random chance GOG will award the game to you for free as a gift. I've never gotten any free games like this in any promos they've done it in to date so I wouldn't say the odds are very high, although there are people who end up getting 2 or 3 games free in the same timeframe too so who knows.
Just click on BUY NOW as soon as game appear!
opeter2: Come on, come on Another World, go away!
yes i agree....

my cpu is at 20% now because of the continues refreshing pages this is very funny to look at
i have quad core so they can take it otherwise it would be real slow now
Somebody bought Another World for a school class? It went down pretty quick now.
O GOD here we go again with the sleepless nights.
its beyond broken now, cant click buy now at all anymore :P
Another World is nearly done, and Shadowrun is going quickly. Starting to pick up a bit it seems.
EndreWhiteMane: Mine went directly to my account. No other option.
Exactly how it was during the first round of Spring Insomnia. Too bad. :(
Absolutely no reason to not pick up Shadowrun Returns at this price. A fantastic Strategy-RPG at the lowest price this site has ever seen. If these types of games interest you, now is the time to grab this.
adaliabooks: Another World is nearly done, and Shadowrun is going quickly. Starting to pick up a bit it seems.
next one left will be 3d i guess :D
gamesfreak64: yes , my poor wallet ....
got me some nice games....
I feel your pain, i think I'll blow my budget for the entire year :/
Guys can somebody gift me a copy of Great Battles, as i missed it and would to play it once more.
Would be a nice suprise from my fellow gogers :)
IAmSinistar: snip
I had a hunch you made this thread, I clicked on the title without looking at the OP and there you have it!

Great work as usual!