It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grimrock II was really the only one on the list that I was interested in. I get home a few minutes ago and check the sale... Grimrock II was the one up and it only had 5 left. It was gone before I even had a chance to log in.

Fate or random coincidence? You decide.
warpax: Hello again all!
has Xenonauts come around again lately?
I don't think so, but I'm not 100% sure.
Emob78: Fate or random coincidence? You decide.
Fate; never logout from GOG.
I wish they would mix up the order a little more in round 2, like last Insomnia sale.

To have my window of opportunity in the slowest moving part of the day is one thing, to find the same few games on offer day 2 is frustrating!
Emob78: Grimrock II was really the only one on the list that I was interested in. I get home a few minutes ago and check the sale... Grimrock II was the one up and it only had 5 left. It was gone before I even had a chance to log in.

Fate or random coincidence? You decide.
Just bad luck.... But I'm sure LoG2 will be up again...
Hello again all!
has Xenonauts come around again lately?

No.
Can anybody recommend Aarklash: Legacy?
Always looks tempting, but just dont know
Emob78: Fate or random coincidence? You decide.
Grargar: Fate; never logout from GOG.
I'm not sure if that would have even mattered. Sale items (especially popular ones) go from 5 to 0 pretty fast. Gotta be quick on the buy trigger.

I'm sure some ingenious gogger has devised a program to automatically purchase games he wants the moment they appear on the site, but for whatever reason I have not downloaded that app yet.
Any idea what's coming up next on the right?
Jenkinz: Can anybody recommend Aarklash: Legacy?
I've tried it, and my impression was that it plays like a single-player version of a MOBA game. Seems solid enough, for that price, if you ask me.
GogRobus: Any idea what's coming up next on the right?
Ask the Korean bots. They apparently know everything.
I'd like to know why there hasn't been one game as advertised as it was via email that a game will be or has been 90% off.
Emob78: Ask the Korean bots. They apparently know everything.
So that was North Korea declaring war on GOG?
Jenkinz: Can anybody recommend Aarklash: Legacy?
it plays like an arcade game to me but its still enjoyable and requires strategary :p
Sales comes and goes ,play your 20+ Games you have not touched yet.Wait for another time.