It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Got so far from this sale
cubed
dreamfall chapters
and legend of grimrock 2

I hope this war of mine goes on sale I am really all over wanting to play that game.
Dalthnock: When you start picking up cogs, close the game immediately.

You won. There is no need to go any further. DO NOT FINISH THE LAST LEVEL!
ArtisticMinstrel: Why? I loved COGS as a puzzle game with actual different styles of puzzles, however while being consistent in style. I remember finishing all but the extra Portal levels a few years back.

Also - Random question for someone with Raven Legacy of a Master Thief - does the GOG version come with the sound track or not? No mention of extras on the site.
I was talking about the last level of Legend of Grimrock.

And no, I have no extras for The Raven.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Dalthnock
bler144: Unless I missed it on the list, Vampire: Masquerade hasn't repeated either (#5 Seasoned in Round 1) which would be the most overdue.

But I kinda suspect it just won't repeat at this point.
Showed up again in spot #11 in this cycle, about 11 hours ago.
ziolkowskim: Still waiting for Monkey Island, Kyrandia, maybe Indiana (worth it?), Nox and Spycraft :)
Secret of M.I., Indy Fate of Atlantis both already repeated.

Nox was 54 (maybe 10-20 coming prior), and Spycraft was 77 (probably still 25+ down the line). At this point the highest repeat we've seen on the seasoned side was Sam & Max (#41 in Rd. 1, #35 in Rd 2)
DreamedArtist: Got so far from this sale
cubed
dreamfall chapters
and legend of grimrock 2

I hope this war of mine goes on sale I am really all over wanting to play that game.
I don't think there will be any new games from here out, so no This War of Mine for this promo. It's still fairly new, but it might get its own sale eventually.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Exoanthrope
Damn, I missed Sam&Max by 10 min. Curse you, sleep.
Zeyes: Most overdue at the moment:

Seasoned (37 games in second cycle so far) - Entomorph, was #26 the first time around. Everything else up to #34 has repeated
Fresh (20 games in second cycle so far) - Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms, was #12 the first time around
bler144: Unless I missed it on the list, Vampire: Masquerade hasn't repeated either (#5 Seasoned in Round 1) which would be the most overdue.

Vampire repeated very early.

I know, because I got it,

Seasoned (37 games in second cycle so far) - Entomorph, was #26 the first time around. Everything else up to #34 has repeated
Fresh (20 games in second cycle so far) - Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms, was #12 the first time around

Vampire: Masquerade had been repeated yesterday. See Attachment.

Edit: too slow
Attachments:
Post edited March 04, 2015 by ElTerprise
Finally!
My 1st freebie after 2 and a bit days of torture.
And its a goodie.
Legend Of Grimrock 2!

Thanks GOG

Zeyes: Showed up again in spot #11 in this cycle, about 11 hours ago.
Thanks, I was going off Sinistar's log and it wasn't listed there.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post2701

Vampire was repeated in the 2nd round.
Repeat Fresh Deal: Aarklash: Legacy (-80%) [150]
Also, good morning/afternoon/evening/whatever to everyone.

Hope I haven't missed Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms this time around.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Grargar
ziolkowskim: Still waiting for Monkey Island, Kyrandia, maybe Indiana (worth it?), Nox and Spycraft :)
bler144: Secret of M.I., Indy Fate of Atlantis both already repeated.

Nox was 54 (maybe 10-20 coming prior), and Spycraft was 77 (probably still 25+ down the line). At this point the highest repeat we've seen on the seasoned side was Sam & Max (#41 in Rd. 1, #35 in Rd 2)
Yeah, I know - had to sleep for a while. And Spycraft disappeared yesterday very quickly :), as did Nox.
The first 22 picks on the Seasoned side formed a self-contained repeat block - it looks like the same may be true for the first 23 picks on the Fresh side. If so, the next two after Aarklash should be Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms, and Ink (movie), in whatever order.
Hello again all!
has Xenonauts come around again lately?