It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cleverwebhandle: Legend of Grimrock 2 is still available? It's been like, 10 minutes. Internet...how could you let this happen? I am disappoint.
I would buy it, but I shamefully still need to finish the first one...
Return to Mysterious Island! I love this game so much that I almost wish I'd never played it before so I could play it for the first time again.
cleverwebhandle: Legend of Grimrock 2 is still available? It's been like, 10 minutes. Internet...how could you let this happen? I am disappoint.
First run had only 200 copies, this time it was 500 (?) and a part of the world is still asleep or just getting up.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Klumpen0815
Exoanthrope: I would buy it, but I shamefully still need to finish the first one...
You should be flogged for insolence. But seeing as I'm too loopy to remain adversarial for long, we'll let it slide. This time.
Exoanthrope: I would buy it, but I shamefully still need to finish the first one...
When you start picking up cogs, close the game immediately.

You won. There is no need to go any further. DO NOT FINISH THE LAST LEVEL!
CarrionCrow: That's not surprising to me. My first forum interactions were during the first Insomnia.

There's just something about the combo of great deals, screaming at slow games and general exhaustion that brings people together. -laughs-
MissFable: Same for me. It was during last years spring insomnia sale. I wonder for how many people was this promo a gateway to the forums?
I'd be willing to bet more than a few. The overall setting works really well as an icebreaker, apparently.
Most overdue at the moment:

Seasoned (37 games in second cycle so far) - Entomorph, was #26 the first time around. Everything else up to #34 has repeated
Fresh (20 games in second cycle so far) - Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms, was #12 the first time around
CarrionCrow: That's not surprising to me. My first forum interactions were during the first Insomnia.

There's just something about the combo of great deals, screaming at slow games and general exhaustion that brings people together. -laughs-
MissFable: Same for me. It was during last years spring insomnia sale. I wonder for how many people was this promo a gateway to the forums?
Well, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for this sale... :p
Wonder if the next fresh deal is Witcher 3 at 90% off :P
Still waiting for Monkey Island, Kyrandia, maybe Indiana (worth it?), Nox and Spycraft :)
Dalthnock: When you start picking up cogs, close the game immediately.

But I'm a completionist. D:
CarrionCrow: I'd be willing to bet more than a few. The overall setting works really well as an icebreaker, apparently.
The timing aspect is quite important to make it seem more alive.
There's a beginning (birth) and end (death) of each game in each cycle.

Why? I loved COGS as a puzzle game with actual different styles of puzzles, however while being consistent in style. I remember finishing all but the extra Portal levels a few years back.

Also - Random question for someone with Raven Legacy of a Master Thief - does the GOG version come with the sound track or not? No mention of extras on the site.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by ArtisticMinstrel

Exoanthrope: But I'm a completionist. D:
Hey, it's your disappointment, not mine.

I tried putting up a brave face. I told myself "I got what they were going for".

But it was all a lie & deep down I knew it.

I immediately jumped to II, if I kept going it wouldn't make a difference. It would all blur away. But no. You see, the worst lie is the one you tell yourself. You never forget it. And it gnaws at your soul, wanting to reach your consciousness.

So I had to stop playing. I couldn't go on... it's ALL A LIE! A cruel joke! DO NOT FINISH THE LAST LEVEL!
Zeyes: Most overdue at the moment:

Seasoned (37 games in second cycle so far) - Entomorph, was #26 the first time around. Everything else up to #34 has repeated
Fresh (20 games in second cycle so far) - Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms, was #12 the first time around
Unless I missed it on the list, Vampire: Masquerade hasn't repeated either (#5 Seasoned in Round 1) which would be the most overdue.

But I kinda suspect it just won't repeat at this point.