It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MissFable: Sam and Max Hit the Road
106 Copies in the last 10 minutes
Moving at a rate of about 10.6 copies per minute

Decline of rate of sale appears to have stopped
Well, they are asking for 1200 sales. Soon anyone who wants it will have it already.
Poll : Which one will finish first Anomaly or Sam and Max?
CarrionCrow: Good evening/morning, everyone. =)

Bought like a crazy person...downloader still half-broken under the strain of it all...stayed up to clear everything I wanted in round 1...but I still can't avoid watching Insomnia. -laughs-

Hopefully you're all having luck in getting whatever you might be waiting for.
LordCinnamon: it's kind of addictive, isn't it?
I fell in love with the first one. The speed, getting rewarded for watching it like a hawk, and of course the threads that pop up while the sale's going.

After the second one, it was a ten month wait. Kept hoping but trying to keep that in check that there'd be more, that GOG saw the value of the idea rather than deciding to shelve it.

Then this one pops up out of nowhere. Kinda freaked out in a happy way when I heard.
I estimate about 21-27 minutes left on "Sam and Max Hit the Road" based on available data.
Hanglyman: Unfortunately, that's pretty much what I mean- all I see there are a bunch of demos for a game that never happened. The Fountain of Youth team demos are great and show a lot of promise, but it's been many years and an actual game never happened. They're better than nothing, but in the end they mostly make me sad that nothing came of it all. :(
Oh, I see. Yeah, they're all either demos or quite short. It would have been nice to have at least one full length game come out.

Bought like a crazy person...downloader still half-broken under the strain of it all...stayed up to clear everything I wanted in round 1...but I still can't avoid watching Insomnia. -laughs-

Not really, no.

All the games I want are buried under this huge pile of slow-moving games.

It's nerve-racking.
deleted
huN73R: Poll : Which one will finish first Anomaly or Sam and Max?
My guess S&M :)
MissFable: Sam and Max Hit the Road
106 Copies in the last 10 minutes
Moving at a rate of about 10.6 copies per minute

Decline of rate of sale appears to have stopped
ArtisticMinstrel: Well, they are asking for 1200 sales. Soon anyone who wants it will have it already.
True but that was not what I was saying. I meant that the rate of sale appeared to have leveled off and was no longer declining.
Sam & Max for sure. I think Anomaly has stalled out.
Sam and Max
Klumpen0815: Good morning, did I miss anything new?
Summary of current status

Dalthnock: Not really, no.

All the games I want are buried under this huge pile of slow-moving games.

It's nerve-racking.
Yeah, that's part of the game. Gnashing your teeth and trying to hang on til you can get what you want.

I fell asleep during Tesla Effect in round one, woke up and started immediately panicking that my dumb ass had maybe slept through Original Sin. -laughs-

That ups my feeling that it'll be back around for Summer, and I'll be ready for it.
Hanglyman: Unfortunately, that's pretty much what I mean- all I see there are a bunch of demos for a game that never happened. The Fountain of Youth team demos are great and show a lot of promise, but it's been many years and an actual game never happened. They're better than nothing, but in the end they mostly make me sad that nothing came of it all. :(
Exoanthrope: Oh, I see. Yeah, they're all either demos or quite short. It would have been nice to have at least one full length game come out.
I think the Golden Age of Adventure games was due to those people being there at that time.

Then they all spread out, and...

*sigh*

Have you tried Bill Tiller's Autumn Moon games? They're gorgeous, but...

And Double Fine's art has been hit or miss.

Heard any good, memorable music in recent Adventure games?

They should be together, all of them. Give on final, GLORIOUS Adventure.
ArtisticMinstrel: Well, they are asking for 1200 sales. Soon anyone who wants it will have it already.
MissFable: True but that was not what I was saying. I meant that the rate of sale appeared to have leveled off and was no longer declining.
Sorry, need to read more clearly. Still trying to figure out exactly which ones I missed overnight and I need to keep an eye out for the last round. Looks like Dreamfall Chapters and Ethan mainly.